Chevron Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 30, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

Applied through university and overall the entire process was quick and very straightforward. Interviewed by three staff members (two technical and one HR) who all were very friendly and made me feel welcome. Received typical HR questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked well in a group and what did you learn from it   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chevron (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

usual questions about background and some practical questions, the interview went very smooth and the atmosphere was very kind, i was happy to make this experience. a lot of question could have been asked.

Interview Questions

• Can you present your experiences? What would you do if..?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Gone through a phone interview and there are a couple of standard personality and technical questions to answer. They will actually explain the business process and structure of chevron which I think is good.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone puts you in a difficult position ?   2 Answers

Sales Account Nanager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by a 3-people group. Was asked generic questions but also more business-oriented ones and others related to my personality, expectations, strong and weak points. Also questioned on the command of the english language and understsnding of business english.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Expected course.