Chevron Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chevron (Louisville, KY) in September 2012.

Interview

Very structured interview. A panel of about 6 people, all very interested in the responses and the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Did not have a difficult question, but they go through the job description and create questions for each of the bullet points described there.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

Started as Temp to Perm so i only interviewed with the hiring manager.
    The interview process was typical for a temp to perm employee. All background checks and skill set checks etc are done but he staffing agency, so the company doesn't have to do any of that. They still interview you to make sure you are a good fit with the company & manager etc.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions,
      you are given scenarios and asked how you would handle
      describe your last job and your contribution
      what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation

Temp to perm so no real negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (San Ramon, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter first, then went on a panel interview. They were very nice and laid back. Asked basic previous employment questions and then a lot of marketing/pr ones like creative writing and branding, etc.

Interview Questions

• Will working for a company like Chevron that has been criticized for ethical issues be hard?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chevron in November 2011.

Interview

I was a bit atypical, but the interview process was pretty quick. Longest part was the background check and paperwork.

Negotiation

Negotiate for better vacation

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite fast. Applied in March, got a call on early May for a phone interview. By May 9th I was scheduled for a panel interview for the following week. Results of the interview given the day after the panel interview.