Chevron Marketing Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 828 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Manila, Manila, Manila) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was quite fast. Applied in March, got a call on early May for a phone interview. By May 9th I was scheduled for a panel interview for the following week. Results of the interview given the day after the panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • -
    2 Answers

Chevron

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Started as Temp to Perm so i only interviewed with the hiring manager. The interview process was typical for a temp to perm employee. All background checks and skill set checks etc are done but he staffing agency, so the company doesn't have to do any of that. They still interview you to make sure you are a good fit with the company & manager etc.

Interview Questions
  • typical interview questions, you are given scenarios and asked how you would handle describe your last job and your contribution what are your strengths and weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chevron (Louisville, KY) in Sep 2012

Interview

Very structured interview. A panel of about 6 people, all very interested in the responses and the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Did not have a difficult question, but they go through the job description and create questions for each of the bullet points described there.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Chevron in Nov 2011

Interview

I was a bit atypical, but the interview process was pretty quick. Longest part was the background check and paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (San Ramon, CA) in May 2011

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter first, then went on a panel interview. They were very nice and laid back. Asked basic previous employment questions and then a lot of marketing/pr ones like creative writing and branding, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Will working for a company like Chevron that has been criticized for ethical issues be hard?
RSS Feed</>Embed