Chevron Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 827 interviews

Interviews at Chevron

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

Very difficult. in depth questions. Be prepared to come with specific details on projects. Interviewed with 2 recruiters. Was offered another round of interviews however, declined because the position was out of state.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you did not receive enough information on a project? What steps did you take to complete the project?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron (Aberdeen, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

Was interviewing for a summer internship by three people who were very nice and had some informal chat, asked some challenging questions but a pleasant interview experience overall. The interview took around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • If you are in a small boat holding a bowling ball and throw it overboard into the water, what would happen to the water level?

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

It was a very typical behavioral interview with no technical questions outside the scope of my resume. STAR format preferred. Two human resource personnel unfamiliar with much technical jargon, so keep your answers simple and organized. It was short and easy, but they did not have much information with which to answer my questions.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevron (Ruston, LA) in Sep 2014

Interview

Very brief on campus interview. Lasted approximately 30-45 minutes. After it was over, I did get a $25 Chevron gas card. Very happy to do the interview for that alone.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions beginning with my personal interests, and leading into my academic and professional experiences. Nothing very difficult or out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Birmingham, AL) in Nov 2010

Interview

Was informal and not very difficult. The interviewer was nice. He asked behavioral questions. The question was what was your greatest weakness. He gauged my response lightly and gave me great feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed