Chevron Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevron (Ruston, LA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very brief on campus interview. Lasted approximately 30-45 minutes. After it was over, I did get a $25 Chevron gas card. Very happy to do the interview for that alone.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions beginning with my personal interests, and leading into my academic and professional experiences. Nothing very difficult or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Birmingham, AL) in November 2010.

Interview

Was informal and not very difficult. The interviewer was nice. He asked behavioral questions. The question was what was your greatest weakness. He gauged my response lightly and gave me great feedback.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

It was a very typical behavioral interview with no technical questions outside the scope of my resume. STAR format preferred. Two human resource personnel unfamiliar with much technical jargon, so keep your answers simple and organized. It was short and easy, but they did not have much information with which to answer my questions.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Was interviewing for a summer internship by three people who were very nice and had some informal chat, asked some challenging questions but a pleasant interview experience overall. The interview took around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If you are in a small boat holding a bowling ball and throw it overboard into the water, what would happen to the water level?   1 Answer