Find jobs for Petroleum Engineer

Chevron Petroleum Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 827 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chevron

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

Submit resume via email that recruitor provide after that you will get the interview with team of HR and engineers at their company (This include both softskills and hardskills). And if you pass you will got an offer from company.

Interview Questions
  • what is the most important equation for petroleum engineer role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pekanbaru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron (Pekanbaru) in Jun 2020

Interview

I was interviewed with 3 managers who manage three different asset and 1 HR representative. It was going very well. The interview was carried out online during the pandemic. Each interviewer asked different type of questions related to Asset Development.

Interview Questions
  • It was mainly about your technical experience related to the job description.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in Apr 2020

Interview

First I attend the campus career fair, then 2 weeks later, I get a interview opportunity. The online video interview last 47 mins, it most about the behavoiral questions. And I was asked to answer the question follow STARs procedure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

I received a Chevron scholarship and was invited to apply for the internship. After applying I received a call to provide a little more information about my interests then a little later I was asked to do a phone interview. It took about a month for me to hear back after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you ran into some problems while working in a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Calgary, AB) in Sep 2018

Interview

Intense but friendly. It took about 1 hour. Questions were behavior based. Mainly condition based question where your experiences are asked. The panel had team engineers and the team lead. Hr responded 2 weeks after the intrview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about the situation where you handled multiple tasks

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

The interview process was very convienent for me as a student. They came to our campus and conducted interviews. The interviewers were friendly and interested in your future with the company!

Interview Questions
  • They didn't ask any difficult questions
22 people found this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I interviewed at Chevron

Interview

they do hire people with great attitude. they prefer attitude rather than knowledge. interview is easy and very easy questions will be asked. And if you got hired,welcome to the worlds most employer beneficial oil company

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia)

Interview

So long a go, found it easy with experience from other companies.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Chevron

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Chevron in Sep 2013

Interview

The interview was at my university. They asked behavioral questions and told me about their time with the company. They sent me a letter that said they would contact me if any positions that I fit came available, but ultimately I had to take another job because they did not get back with me.

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember specific questions. All behavioral.

Anonymous Employee in Central, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron (Central, TX) in Sep 2012

Interview

The company recruiter came to our university. I was selected to interview for a position in Chevron energy technology company. Behavioral questions include leadership, your goal and difficulties you met before. Ask questions from the CV. what your research and how did you do.

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions about the program I developed before. Since I only considered one situation in my program. They asked me that how to extend to other situations based on the program.
3 people found this interview helpful