Chevron Phillips Chemical Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron Phillips Chemical Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron Phillips Chemical

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (College Station, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I went to an informational on campus the week before the career fair. I met with the head recruiter after the meeting, and they told me to apply before going to the career fair. I applied when I got back to my house, and went to the career fair that next week. I went to the career fair and met with the HR department, and the next day I got called for an interview. The interview was very behavioral question based interview. They told me that it would be 2-3 weeks, but did not hear that I didn't get the job until 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to overcome an obstacle in a professional setting that you have learned from and better your self professionally.   1 Answer
  • What is a way you can describe yourself   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron Phillips Chemical

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical in January 2012.

Interview

The process from the first phone screen to start date is rather lengthy but worth the wait. Most of the interviews are conducted by a team of 3-5 people.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you were able to see and implement a new way of doing the job.   Answer Question