Chevron Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

2.7

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chevron (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to set up an interview for the next day. Interviewed with the Engineering Manager, interviewed lasted about an hour. The interview was mainly centered around my background and resume. A few questions about things I had worked on before and a few behavioral ones as well. How do I manage my time?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR head in Houston and then an in person panel interview at the refinery site. The panel consisted of four people from varying departments at the refinery.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chevron in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. I was able to answer all of the questions rather easily and did not have any trick questions. The information that came from the company rec was pretty standard and I thought that this interview was unlikely to lead to very much do to the fact he was simply passing information into a database.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled for 30 minutes. The location was burnaby refinery and the job title was process engineering EIT.

Interview Questions

• How does your past work term experience relate to this position and the skills that can be translated over to this position from your past experiences.   3 Answers

No rotation