Chevron Production Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chevron Production Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron (Lubbock, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions only. There were no technical questions. The interviewer has a list of questions in front of him and he chooses around 6-8 questions. He takes notes of your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to get out of your way to help someone   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Lubbock, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Laid back. Three behavioral-type questions and then they asked about my job location preference. The interviewer was very cooperative and didn't make me feel the least bit nervous. I didn't even have to wear a suit; they try to make it as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time when you couldn't resolve an issue. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The hiring process included a career fair and then an on campus interview. The interview followed the day after the career fair. The interviewer was friendly and did not attempt to intimidate or make me uncomfortable. The interviewer was taking notes on a designated form that was then sent back to the HR head quarters to be reviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you faced a challenge and what did you do to overcome it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron (Lubbock, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

My interview was conducted in-person. I obtained the opportunity to interview through my university career fair. The recruiter seemed friendly and genuinely interested in how I would handle hypothetical situations and took notes on my responses. Thus, the questions asked were more behavioral based, rather than technical based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to exercise good judgement.   Answer Question