Chevy's Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevy's (O'Fallon, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Asked simple questions regarding work ethic and customer service situations. Also asked about availability and how long it would take to move up in the company. They asked about my duties at my previous job and how those responsibilities would carry over to Chevy's and be beneficial to Chevy's if they were to hire me. They hire servers based on how your personality "shines" during the interview and how well you answer questions in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to use your customer service skills and assist someone who needed help.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chevy's

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevy's in June 2011.

Interview

They ask you common sense questions and they are mainly looking for somebody with an outgoing personality.

Interview Questions

• If you overhear a patron walking out the restaurant saying, " That was horrible! I'm never coming back!" what would you do?   Answer Question