Chicago Board Options Exchange Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chicago Board Options Exchange Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chicago Board Options Exchange in May 2014.

Interview

Spoke on the phone with HR. Very friendly and communicative. I accepted the offer as soon as they gave it to me. Great internship interview process. They made the whole process easy and stress free.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chicago Board Options Exchange

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chicago Board Options Exchange (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

You pretty much need to know someone to get into the Intern Program. An executive then tells HR to put you in program and they do. They call and see what you want to do and where you think you will learn the most.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to accomplish through this internship?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago Board Options Exchange (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

Applied online through experience.com and received an email response back from the company the next day. They did an initial phone call interview to get a feel for me. I was then invited in for an interview with two individuals from the department. I was invited back for a second round where I met with the entire department. I received a call to tell me that it was close, but that they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Which do you think is more important: loyalty or integrity?   Answer Question
    • How do you best like to communicate with other members of the department (i.e., phone, email, in-person, etc.)?   Answer Question