Chicago Police Department Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chicago Police Department

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Chicago Police Department (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Background and health screening, drug test and polygraph. Do not lie on any portion of the interview process at it may disqualify you. There is also a power test that consists of a 1 and 1/2 mile run, being able to press about 90% of your weight, sit and reach and sit up.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever committed a crime for which you did not get caught?   1 Answer

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chicago Police Department (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied on-line for the position. I received a letter for interview within 1.5 months. I received several calls to set-up an interview shortly after receiving the letter. I was then told that I had to have a background check at the time of interview. My interview was set-up approximately 2 months after applying.

I met with two representatives that asked a series of questions. I was not given an opportunity to ask any questions and was then directed to a computer lab to take a typing test to describe my qualifications. I was then told the interview was over.

Interview Questions