Chicago School of Professional Psychology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chicago School of Professional Psychology Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology.

Interview

Skype interview with 3 other individuals including the person currently in the position. It was about 1 hour and they were pretty friendly. The entire thing was not very stressful at all. I did not get a really good idea of what the position would entail though and I felt like my answers were not answered fully, like they were holding back.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology (Washington, DC).

Interview

Easy. A recruiter responded to my application and asked a few questions over the phone - offering me an in person interview before ending the call. The interviewer at the in person was 10 minutes late and clearly uninterested in me after a question or two. Highly unprofessional interview experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology.

Interview

Phone interview with HR took 15-20 mins, then a campus interview with the director which was about 30mins, lastly meet with the president for 20mins. Interview process was fast and informative. They asked questions about my goals, why should we hire you, the type of customers I have worked with in the past.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and areas of opportunity

Why should we hire you   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology.

Interview

The process was formal, intense, and comprehensive. It included a colloquium to faculty, staff, and students in the program, individual faculty interviews, and a competitive resume review. The selections committee reviewed a handful of candidates and offered a position within a few days.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the field that will support your work at this school?   Answer Question

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

One phone interview
    Then face to face with the Senior Director
    The interview was quite simple. They were not really prepared with any of the questions. The two people present kept on looking at each other.

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process started of great. The contacted me through email. The interviews were online through Skype. Though they had technology issues on the first interview we eventually connected. The second interview was also online through Skype. The interview went well. However, after the second interview I never received a rejection letter or confirmation. I gave them a couple of calls and everyone said they new nothing.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate   1 Answer

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

An offer was made based upon high course performance scores. There was no actual "interview" process, as a Teaching Assistant position is offered based upon a year of observation through classes and interactions with the student. A job description would have been helpful during the project, in order to give realistic scope of the job.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

It was a little unusual for a professor position. Some things were typical. I gave a colloquiem, interviewed with a lot of the faculty, etc. On the other hand, it seemed rushed and thrown together. All in all it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your research.   1 Answer

Media Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chicago School of Professional Psychology in January 2009.

Interview

The hiring manager kept asking me the same question but rewording it several different ways. I felt like the manager was trying to make me uncomfortable on purpose. After three minutes into the interview, I knew this was not a place I wanted to work. The environment was not a friendly place.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how I managed projects in several different questions.   Answer Question