Chicago Title Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chicago Title Company

Area Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chicago Title Company (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Requested to be considered for Area Representative position without responding to an ad or referral. Just walked into regional office and solicited the title plant manager and sales manager for a job as Area Representative. After a few weeks they agreed to an interview. The initial interview was detailed, with questions about how to go about developing a sales region that has been "locked up" by competitors. The second interview was equally challenging, and the final interview was pretty relaxed and brief. Received a letter about a week later with the job offer and details of where to report for training.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop a professional network of referral partners?   1 Answer

Commercial Escrow Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago Title Company (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was relatively brief, as I was sought out versus applying directly. They ask you what your goals are and what you would like to achieve in your career. The interview was with my direct report, and hours/pay/benefits were discussed on the stop.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicago Title Company (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked me out for coffee. We met at a local place for a very informal chat. We already knew each other so the interview was just a formality. He basically just wanted to see if I was still available.

Interview Questions

• He asked me how I would handle a client who the previous person had not been successful at capturing.   Answer Question

Escrow Assistant Interview

Interview

They look me up through another pre-company, go for interview and they offers me with the salary I can not refuse. Pay decent when comes to overtime during busy market.

Interview Questions

• When the market is busy, you can easily OT for 15-20 hours a week. Workload depends on the ability of the escrow officer   Answer Question

Title Examiner Interview

Interview

Interviewed by manager after submitting a resume online. The was process was simple and fairly painless. I was offered a job within 24 hours and after taking sometime to review decided to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• The interview was fairly simple and basic. They most asked about qualifications and school.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chicago Title Company in April 2014.

Interview

It was on the phone. Most questions were irrelevant to the actual job. To survive you need heart and TOUGH skin. You are not told that upfront. If you work for the top rep, BEWARE, she will gut you like a fish.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work before here?   1 Answer