Chicago Tribune Media Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chicago Tribune Media Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Chicago Tribune Media Group

Advertising Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chicago Tribune Media Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out and was very hands on and helpful, interview was scheduled within 1 week and then received a phone call the next day! The recruiters at Tribune are there to answer any questions and in general very supportive during the whole process which is great.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a company like Chicago Tribune?   1 Answer

Advertising Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chicago Tribune Media Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of phone calls, emails, and an in-person interview. It was a fairly easy and straightforward process. I'm not sure if everyone makes it to the in-person interview portion of the process.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Chicago Tribune Media Group?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chicago Tribune Media Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

A Phone interview was the first step and then I met with the HR Manager and Director of Finance. The whole process went on for a period of two weeks and when the position was offered it was way below the acceptable salary that I wanted if taking the job.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chicago Tribune Media Group (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager was professional, engaging and personable. The recruiter followed up with me in a timely fashion through the entire process and immediately informed me when the position was no longer available. Their communication with me as a potential candidates was greatly appreciated during a time when common courtesies such as "We're no longer interested" seem to be far and few between.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to review their eCommerce website and give them critiques after the interview.   Answer Question

Level II Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chicago Tribune Media Group (Northlake, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

spoke with the offsite manager, discussed my previous work and how it would relate to the current position. after doing the one and one, the recruiter was invited in and we proceed to discuss the role and start date

Interview Questions

• what type of work did you do in your last position ?
      How will it relate to the position that you are applying for ?   Answer Question