Chick-fil-A Interview Questions in Athens, GA | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.6

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Athens, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Had two interviews. Questions that really made you think. They want to know, what makes you, you. They want to know what other people think of you, and how you think of yourself. The first interview is when they decide if they want you. If you get the second interview, you have the job. The second interview tells you what it will be like to work there.

Interview Questions

• Favorite school subjects, name a crazy situation you got yourself out of, strengths, weaknesses   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Athens, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The staff at Chick-fil-A in Athens Ga. were exceptionally friendly & hospitable. The interview lasted approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Each employee smiled & greeted me. Some went as far as to ask me if I wanted anything to drink. Seems like a fantastic place to work!

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was when he asked me what I did from the time I woke up until I went to bed.   1 Answer

Cashier At Chick-fil-a Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Athens, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

I spoke with 3 managers at once for a total of 20 minutes about my work ethic, personality, and goals. We sat all together at a table in the restaurant while customers were eating around us. The situation was relaxed and helped me to feel comfortable. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your personality?   1 Answer
    • What is your previous experience in customer service?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Athens, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. After I filled out an application in-person, I received a call to meet with the general manager. They just asked questions about yourself, experience with customer service, and how you would benefit the team.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Athens, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

The process was fairly smooth and streamlined compared to other jobs I had been looking at interviews for. The company's communication with me was good before and after interview. I had one interview with a group panel discussing various aspects of the job and particular qualities. The people seemed nice but professional.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with this company in the future, if at all?   Answer Question