Chick-fil-A Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

139 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was very short. They asked why I was interested in the position and why they should choose ,
    Me? They were very uninterested in my responses. It took place at the Chick-fil-A location.

Daytime Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Stone Mountain, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview. The interviewer was very friendly and it was more like a conversation. They weren’t so strict, it was more informal, they just wanted to get a general feel for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What interests or hobbies do you like?   Answer Question
    • What makes Chick-fil-A employees different from other companies.   1 Answer
    • What makes you think that you’ll be a great fit?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability throughout the week.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Lawrenceville, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

So I put in map application on Friday, and on Monday, I got an email telling me to come in for an interview.
    Basically, it was a group interview with 3 other people and the interviewer was really friendly. She seemed a bit flushed as she was interviewing another group before us and it took more time than she expected. She basically asked us about ourselves and reasons why we wanted to work there.

Store Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Thorough process in having multiple employees interview you. Made sure to cover all questions before making decision. Variety of personality types that question you. Overall a good experience but felt that much time would be spent on register rather than marketing endeavors.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Five hour interview day with HR, multiple lawyers and VP. The interviews were very pleasant and friendly. I left feeling that it had gone quite well. Despite following up and thanking everyone involved with the interview process, I neither received a rejection nor a response from HR, which was very disappointing.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

This interview process was shortened for me, since I interned here previously. For me, I received a call late August, where the recruiter told me that she wanted to interview me for an open position on the team I interned with over the summer. Two weeks later, I was in office for a monster of an interview day. The day consisted of three 1-hour interviews, and a one-hour lunch with some coworkers. One interview was with the team lead, who was mostly behavioral and review of my resume, the second interview was with the HR recruiter to hear a little more of my story, get graduation date, etc., and the last interview was a technical and behavioral interview. The lunch was with my potential manager and the person who previously held this position. The lunch was largely just catching up with my team, get to know each other, and answer any role specific questions I had. The lunch is NOT part of the formal interview. Two days later, I received a call from the recruiter telling me I was passed on to the next round. A month later, I finally was able to come in for my last round of interviews. This interview was another three 1-hour interview set. The first interview was with the CIO, and it was to just catch up, and learn more about the IT vision. The second interview was with two of the ITL members (who lead sections of IT). This was all behavioral, and there was very little review of my resume. The last interview, was with the lead of talent acquisition for Chick-fil-A. This was a great interview, where we got to know one another, hear each others “Chick-fil-A story,” and go over why I wanted to be at Chick-fil-A. After that interview, I received a call two days later from my HR recruiter, notifying me I had received an offer.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

1) Sent in resume
    2) Heard back, asked to write essays
    3) Over the web recorded interview
    4) Interview at HQ in Atlanta
    Chick-fil-a was very quick on turnarounds, responding on each step within several days. Very transparent about where in the process I stood. Interview at HQ lasted a little over 2 hours, 3 different interviewers (one HR, two from IT).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a personal or group project you found interesting.   Answer Question
    • Examples of how you worked through and resolved a group conflict.   Answer Question

IT Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two sets of interviews, one recorded video interview and one face to face with three different interviewers. Before you get to the interview you must complete a written application where you answer several short answer questions.

Interview Questions

• What ways are you volunteering to make your community a better place?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Difficult: Applied online at Chick-fil-A.com, about a week later I received an email asking me to fill-out an online (more in depth) application which asked 5 essay type questions. I then was contacted by Chick-fil-A and asked to go take a "basic" accounting test at a testing facility. I went and took the test and found that for my level of education (Junior year of college) that it was very difficult. I passed the first part of the test with a 95 and then failed the second part with an 80 (must score an 85 to pass). That was the end of my interview process, but I did receive a phone call telling me my scores and that I did not qualify.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

They may say "My Pleasure" in the restaurant but this doesn't translate into their Human Resource department. They are arrogant and cocky about the hiring process. They actually told me that I should consider myself lucky to even get a phone interview. I had multiple referrals and inside connections and they still treated me with suspect. The entire process was dehumanizing and after the interview I was grateful I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What were my thoughts on working for a family-owned Christian based company?   Answer Question