Chick-fil-A Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was easy. Just questions like what are you passionate abt, tell me about yourself etc. just regular questions about yourself and things you enjoy. Smile make eye contact and sound cheerful

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy going and very informal. My eventual boss was very personable and relatable. This was my first job and he knew that so absolutely accounted for that in the interview process.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I was asked to come do a in person interview , it was very easy . After a hour ion being interviewed being the manger who hired me was kind of silly he then passed me for a second interview. Second interview was more so then telling me I got the job . It was a two day process after I left the first interview i got a call 10 minutes later asking to come in the next day .

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work for chick fil a and why I would be a good fit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Reston, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very easy, asked simple questions availibility who are you etc. very easy overall be yourself. They gave a call within 24hours after the interview askig to do paperwork and telling me I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Casa Grande, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online Sunday, got an email for an interview on Monday. Had an interview Tuesday afterwards got a call scheduling an interview for Thursday. Unfortunately got an email the next day saying I did not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Powdersville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Powdersville, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

They ask you questions on your previous work experience and more personal questions to get to know you more. Also asking what are your strengths and weaknesses, and how well do we work with others.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Beverly Hills, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very fair, invited me to the store. Asked me to sit down in the general waiting area. There we talked for about 30 minutes about my experience. I think the interview was more about my social skills than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever encountered an issue related to a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, phone interview with HR, in person interview with HR, in person interview with store manager. Hired within 2 weeks of applying. Everyone was very nice and did their best to make me feel relaxed and comfortable during the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Lynnwood, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

They have you go through 3 interviews. After i did the 1st on it took 2 weeks to get the 2nd interview and then I never heard back from them. They seem like a great company to work for. when i was asked if i would stay with them long and answered i wasn't sure i think that's why i never heard back. I did find it rude they couldn't call or email saying they were going with someone else, but other than that it seemed like a really friendly place to work. Just make sure you're ready to go through 3 interviews and really want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Thier main question is why them, and will you stay with them long?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Wanted to know about my views, and what I knew about their company. The interviewer was very kind, she gave me time to answer. It was best to have a question for her.