Chick-fil-A Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.2

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Applied online. Came in to interview with General Manager a week later, easy process. Job hired on spot. Great eye contact. Easy questions all were common sense. Start job in a week after background check

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that would make you useful to the team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

It was a group interview. Everyone introduced themselves. We were asked questions about the Chick-fil-A company and when we were able to work. If we were to get hired, we would get a call and the hiring manager would speak with us what we would be doing and what will happen the first week.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Chick-fil-A?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was easy. Just questions like what are you passionate abt, tell me about yourself etc. just regular questions about yourself and things you enjoy. Smile make eye contact and sound cheerful

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy going and very informal. My eventual boss was very personable and relatable. This was my first job and he knew that so absolutely accounted for that in the interview process.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I was asked to come do a in person interview , it was very easy . After a hour ion being interviewed being the manger who hired me was kind of silly he then passed me for a second interview. Second interview was more so then telling me I got the job . It was a two day process after I left the first interview i got a call 10 minutes later asking to come in the next day .

Interview Questions

• why did I want to work for chick fil a and why I would be a good fit   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Reston, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very easy, asked simple questions availibility who are you etc. very easy overall be yourself. They gave a call within 24hours after the interview askig to do paperwork and telling me I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Fill out application, they will schedule an in person interview. Then you start training with barely any questions asked. You will not talk to the people you'll be working under or anyone like that, but people much hire up that you might see once a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Casa Grande, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online Sunday, got an email for an interview on Monday. Had an interview Tuesday afterwards got a call scheduling an interview for Thursday. Unfortunately got an email the next day saying I did not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Powdersville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Powdersville, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

They ask you questions on your previous work experience and more personal questions to get to know you more. Also asking what are your strengths and weaknesses, and how well do we work with others.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Lynnwood, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

They have you go through 3 interviews. After i did the 1st on it took 2 weeks to get the 2nd interview and then I never heard back from them. They seem like a great company to work for. when i was asked if i would stay with them long and answered i wasn't sure i think that's why i never heard back. I did find it rude they couldn't call or email saying they were going with someone else, but other than that it seemed like a really friendly place to work. Just make sure you're ready to go through 3 interviews and really want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Thier main question is why them, and will you stay with them long?   Answer Question