Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,018 Interview Reviews

2.2

Crew Member Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on Snagajob.com and they called me back a few days later and asked me to come in for an interview. I came in for the interview and I met with the owner of that Chick-fil-A and we went through the interview process and he asked questions about who I am as a person and why I want to work there. He seemed pleased with my answers and he set up a second interview where it wasn’t really an interview and they basically told me what I would be doing on the job.

Interview Questions

• “If the people at chick fil à are a triangle, and the owner is on top, under that the managers, under that the cashiers, and under that the customers, who’s really in charge?”   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Group interview where they asked individuals different questions. Then if you got called for a second interview. This was more one on one where they asked more directed questions. Really wanted to see if your personality would fit in with the Chickfila atmosphere and if you were a second mile kind of person.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick a a sauce offered at Chickfila to describe yourself what would it be?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Very simple. They expect smiling faces and bubbling personalities. As long you come prepared not shy, a talker, an outgoing person, then you've got yourself a job. HR was extremely pleasant and asked personal questions to get a better feel of the person you are. They take pride in being a people's person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be apart of the team?   1 Answer

Daytime Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Stone Mountain, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview. The interviewer was very friendly and it was more like a conversation. They weren’t so strict, it was more informal, they just wanted to get a general feel for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What interests or hobbies do you like?   Answer Question
    • What makes Chick-fil-A employees different from other companies.   1 Answer
    • What makes you think that you’ll be a great fit?   Answer Question
    • What is your availability throughout the week.   1 Answer

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Met the hiring person at a career fair and set an appointment for interview for the following week. Met with a panel in the restaurant for the first interview. Interview was very comfortable and low pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chick-Fil-A?
      Describe a normal day for you.
      Tell me about a difficult decision you have had to make and what influenced your decision?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Lawrenceville, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

So I put in map application on Friday, and on Monday, I got an email telling me to come in for an interview.
    Basically, it was a group interview with 3 other people and the interviewer was really friendly. She seemed a bit flushed as she was interviewing another group before us and it took more time than she expected. She basically asked us about ourselves and reasons why we wanted to work there.

Store Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Thorough process in having multiple employees interview you. Made sure to cover all questions before making decision. Variety of personality types that question you. Overall a good experience but felt that much time would be spent on register rather than marketing endeavors.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Easy, but took a while to respond to me. The hiring manager seemed friendly, but wasn't paying super close attention to me. The managers took time to ask about my hobbies and who I am overall.

Interview Questions

• What I would do in a situation with an extremely difficult customer   Answer Question

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Five hour interview day with HR, multiple lawyers and VP. The interviews were very pleasant and friendly. I left feeling that it had gone quite well. Despite following up and thanking everyone involved with the interview process, I neither received a rejection nor a response from HR, which was very disappointing.

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Group interview, was told that i would get a phone call in a few days and never heard anything, I had to call them and then i was told they're only looking for full time workers