Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,789 of over 1.8K interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

Great it was nice and they were friendly and it was clean and wonderful. Everything was just amazing. I love their food and their customer service and would love to be a part of the team.

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

It was easy enough. They did not ask too many questions. The staff were very friendly and clear about the expectations for this position. They offer good benefits for employees, so that’s a perk.

Interview Questions
  • What days are you available to work?
    Answer Question

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

They ask questions about yourself, then they ask you about your view on customer service. What are the differences between a five-star and one-star restaurant? They are looking for you to say customer service, being clean, quick, and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • Other than Chick fil a what restaurant would you give a five-star rating to?

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

I filled out an application on Indeed. They got back to me is less than 3 days with an interview time. They mentioned they don’t normally hire seasonal workers, but were willing to make an exception.

Interview Questions
  • Series of traditional interview questions, ranging from what you define work ethic as to where you see yourself in the future. It’s not particularly difficult, just answer honestly and you’ll be good.

Chick-fil-A

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

Super quick pretty basic questions. They ask questions you could probably Google on the internet. The interview didn’t take long and I met with two different people. The interview probably took 25 or less than that

Interview Questions
  • What was one thing you didn’t like about your previous job

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

Really easy straight forward, very minimum question asked, more of are you team friendly. You need to know a little about the company of Chic-Fil-A and learn how to say and spell.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time where you felt overwhelmed and overcame the situation

Chick-fil-A

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

Most of my peers had 10-20 minute interviews but I was interviewed for over an hour because they were impressed I memorized the entire Chick-Fil-A History. They asked about integrity and why you would work for Chick Fil A over another quick-service restaurant.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself where do you see yourself in 5 years

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

I had a group interview with the managers were, polite and friendly, and makes you think. You must be really honest with your answers. Be prepared and study the company you really want to work where your applied.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

They ask you if you like hamburgers, and why the world should eat more chicken. You go in, they give you a choice of chicken or beef. Then you just tell them what you like, and they ask if you want chick sauce.

Interview Questions
  • Why did the chicken cross the road?

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

The interview process was great, they definitely cared about ways you can grow through the company immediately and asked great questions about your life and work experience. My favorite interview question was when I was able to share about the things in my personal life that I was passionate about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,789 Interviews