Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

1) Sent in resume
    2) Heard back, asked to write essays
    3) Over the web recorded interview
    4) Interview at HQ in Atlanta
    Chick-fil-a was very quick on turnarounds, responding on each step within several days. Very transparent about where in the process I stood. Interview at HQ lasted a little over 2 hours, 3 different interviewers (one HR, two from IT).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a personal or group project you found interesting.   Answer Question
    • Examples of how you worked through and resolved a group conflict.   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online, was requested to complete a full application, then asked to come in for a formal interview.
    Disappointingly, the company did not take the time to interview a long-time internal candidate before having me take off 1/2 day of work to come in and interview with 4 people. The internal candidate interviewed the following day and offered the job.

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in September 2015.

Interview

1 - Received email stating my application is being reviewed
    2 - Approx. 2 1/2 weeks later, received link to fill out detailed questionnaire. Why CFA? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? etc (same as already posted)
    3 - Approx 2 1/2 weeks later, received request for video chat interview - which was scheduled for the following week
    4 - Conducted interview. At the conclusion of the interview, the interviewer said I'll forward to hiring manager and we'll get back to you in 2 - 3 weeks. Once I heard that, I knew it was a no. It doesn't take that long, especially for an applicant any organization is interested in.
    5- About 2 1/2 weeks later received canned rejection email. (no surprise)

What surprised me the most was that there were no questions specifically concerning my skills as they related to the position. It was more a 'personality fit' interview with maybe a few behavioral questions. The interviewer actually told me more about themselves after every response I gave :( Be prepared for a very lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• What would a manager say were your biggest strengths? weaknesses? Why do you want to leave your current position? Tell me a time when you failed? Conflict with another employee? What makes you happy? What are you passionate about?   Answer Question

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Statesboro, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Two different people each sat down, asking different questions and getting a feel for you as a person. Each were managers, at the front and back of the restaurant respectively it seemed.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer to work at the front or the back of the restauraunt?   1 Answer
    • Are you more of a leader or a follower?   Answer Question
    • What makes you want to work for Chik-fil-a?   Answer Question
    • Will you be considering this job after college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Lubbock, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I didn't have a phone so they let meet just meet at the store for the interview. I got their and meet a manager that interviewed me.He would ask. E questions the. Write whatever I said down at a notebook that he had.

Anonymous Employee in South Riding, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (South Riding, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application on snag-a-job then you schedule a time for an interview in person, both have some of the same questions. The interview was really quick, simple, and you were allowed to ask as many questions as you please.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Cedar Park, TX).

Interview

Make sure you are very outgoing and confident when you talk. Be loose and laugh, they like easy going people. The manager sat me down as soon as I came in to give him my application and interviewed me. Very laid back and not intimidating at all. Lasted maybe 10 mins. And asked me when I could start.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Richmond, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Snag a job assessment and interview with owner and other managers, asked a series of questions and did a try out.
    that was it, it was pretty easy! I'm not sure what else to say lol

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Cranberry, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the company since they found my résumé online (third party). The phone interview was with a recruiter through the phone. She mentioned how qualified I was for this position since I have retail and restaurant experience, but the store wouldn't be open for another month. I said that was no problem.

She enjoyed the talk and wanted a second interview. She asked if Saturday would be fine for an in-person interview, and I said I would be fine, but asked it to be a little later since I would be going to mosque that morning.

After scheduling the interview, I ended up getting an automated message saying that they went with another candidate. I can't help but think that it was because I mentioned I am Muslim.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Orange City, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was an open interview. I sat at the table with several high school students. The interviewer came over and asked the questions to the entire table. It was kind of uncomfortable and not very personal. However the overall interview experience was pleasurable.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for Chick-fil-A?   2 Answers

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with a manager, showed her resume, talked about past jobs. She talked about my social life, what I do for fun, and why I came in to apply, and why I would be a good asset to the team.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others?   1 Answer