Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.2

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I applied to Chick-fil-A on July 1st. I was called in for interviews about three weeks later. The interview processes were pretty relaxed. I had two interviews in total. The first interview consisted of the manager reviewing my application (an inquiry about skills and talents I had listed on my app) and asking questions related to personality and future aspirations. It lasted for about 45 minutes. The second interview was exactly a week later; this time, with the owner. It was basically a review of the prior interview with the owner gauging to see how committed I was. This lasted for about a half an hour this time. I was told I would be notified a week later to see if I had gotten the job. A few hours later, I received a call from the hiring director saying I had indeed gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (hobbies, awards, etc.).
      What is your favorite movie?
      How long do you plan to work for Chick-fil-A?
      Why did you choose to apply for Chick-fil-A?
      Who inspires you?   Answer Question

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

Went All The Way Through With InterView Only To Be Told I Didn't Get The Job Because There Were Too Many 14-15 Year Olds Employed (Im 19) :( Came Out Crying
    Williamsburg, Va Chick Fil A

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2017.

Interview

It was great easy questions basically getting to know more about you and what can you bring to the team. Just be yourself and be open as possible talk to the manager like he/she is your friend. That shows you get very comfortable with people very easily. Which is a great impression since your are dealing with customers which is part of customer service.

Catering Director Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through indeed.com. Interview scheduled. Asked to fill out application at beginning of interview. Asked questions by interviewer. Allowed to ask questions. Was told they would be in touch once a decision was made.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with people who are different than you?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Wellington, FL).

Interview

I applied online. I was called to come in for a interview about 3 weeks later. I went to the interview and answered all the questions then I was told that I did really good but needed to simile more. About a couple days later I was called to come in for a second interview. I went and was asked literally the same questions from the first interview. But I answered all the questions and made sure to simile more. After the interview was over I was told I did really well once again and that the hiring manager will call me by the end of the week to say wether or not I got the position. Long story short I was never called. :(

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, DE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Middletown, DE).

Interview

Went into the store to fill out an application, I was given a interview on the spot. Was very light and easy going interview. Head manager sat down with me and offered me a free milkshake.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer to work up front, or in the back?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

1. Expression of interest
    2. Application
    3. WePow Interview
    4. Phone/video interview
    5. Topgrade interview
    6. Focused interview
    7. Final interview

Give them everything about you. Very intrusive process. Extremely personnel and in depth financial questions. Know that no matter what CFA will always be successful as over 66% of their operators are coming from internal programs. As an outsider running a successful business, graduated from service academy, masters, and top notch leadership training I was not chosen to move forward.

Interview Questions

• 1. Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      2. Why do you want this job?
      3. Why should we hire you?
      4. What are your greatest professional strengths?
      5. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
      6. What is your greatest professional achievement?
      7. Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
      8. What’s your management style?
      9. Who do you look up to?
      Tell me about your childhood before high school.
      • 2. What were 3 good things about high school?
      • 3. What were 3 bad things about high school?

4. Why did you choose the Air Force Academy?
      • 5. What were 3 good things about college?
      • 6. What were 3 bad things about college?
      • 7. What would your best friend in high school say about you as a person?
      • 8. Why did you choose to pursue your MBA?
      • 9. Have you had P(profit)&L(Loss) experience?
      • 10. Have you hired someone, yes or no?
      • 11. Have you fired someone, yes or no?
      • 12. Did you have any jobs in high school?
      • 13. What has been your favorite job so far (in the military) and why?
      • 14. Why was your most satisfying accomplishment in that job?
      • 15. What is your leadership philosophy?
      • 16. When you joined the military, were you planning on staying in for 20 years?
      • 17. Why did you choose your career path as a company owner?
      • 18. Why a restaurant setting (instead of another business)?
      • 19. Why Chick-fil-A over other business opportunities?
      • 20. What do you do in your free time to make a difference? (something like that)
      • 21. Give an example of a time you're developed someone.
      • 22. Give an example of a time you've casted a vision for a team, and how you did it.
      • 23. Name a time you had a problem with an employee and how you resolved/responded to it.
      • 24. Tell me what separates you from your peers?
      • 25. Name 3 mistakes you've made/challenges you've had in your professional career.
      • 26. Name a process/something you did do make the business better.
      • 27. What is your role within Chick-fil-A?
      • 28. How do you develop yourself as a leader?
      • 29. Any other questions?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online. I was emailed to go in for an interview on the incoming Thursday. At my particular location there are open interviews every Thursday, to which if you advance, there's 3 rounds of interviews to get the job. The first round was a group interview, and the second was 1 on 1. These were my first interviews as these would be my first job, I think I wasn't prepared for all the personal questions as I prepared for questions about the company.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Applied online. Came in to interview with General Manager a week later, easy process. Job hired on spot. Great eye contact. Easy questions all were common sense. Start job in a week after background check

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that would make you useful to the team   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Printed out an application online and turned it in the following day. I was called back for a group interview and ended up having a total of 5 interviews. The fifth one was when I was notified of my acceptance.