Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

1) Sent in resume
    2) Heard back, asked to write essays
    3) Over the web recorded interview
    4) Interview at HQ in Atlanta
    Chick-fil-a was very quick on turnarounds, responding on each step within several days. Very transparent about where in the process I stood. Interview at HQ lasted a little over 2 hours, 3 different interviewers (one HR, two from IT).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a personal or group project you found interesting.   Answer Question
    • Examples of how you worked through and resolved a group conflict.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY).

Interview

The application process was pretty quick. Applied online, I received an email telling me to come in for an interview two days later. My interview was set for the following week. Walking into the interview was pretty comforting, it was a group interview so I got to get to know everyone a bit before the interview actually started. The interviewer walked over, introduced herself then had each of us do the same. We then broke off into groups and completed questions together, they weren’t looking for accuracy they were mainly looking at how we worked with others. The entire process felt very awkward and I was kind of glad it’s over. I was emailed a few days later and my application was denied. I guess I’m not the robotic, happy smiley product they were looking for. Also.. they make it seem like it’s a complete honor to work at Chick-Fil-A and we should kiss their feet just because we got the interview.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I was nervous since this was my first interview, but it was okay. Some of the questions were not what I expected, some caught me off guard. It was a great learning experience, I just wished I prepared myself a little more.

Interview Questions

• Why did you not start working until your 3rd year in college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Sacramento, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a brand new store that was set to open in my town. I got a call about 3 weeks later for a phone interview, then during that call I was invited to a group interview (At the time I wasn't told it was a group interview), where we did a couple activities as a group. It was outside because the store wasn't completely finished being built yet. Then a couple hours later, I was called and invited to a one-on-one interview with the owner. That went really well and he was really nice & funny. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Grapevine, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Really short basic interview. No opportunity to ask questions so do your research 1st. They only asked me one question other than availability and uniform size. They asked for nothing else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself what's your family like what are your hobbies and tell me about your past jobs?   1 Answer

Kitchen Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Kennesaw, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online at Snagajob.com. 3 hours later got a call to set up an interview. Interviewed the next day. I was then set up a second interview after the second interview got offered a job :)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chick-fil-A?
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      What hours are you available?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

CFA reviews resume then asks to complete Corporate Staff Application electronically. VERY detailed Application going back high school and includes 5 essay questions. Then came the video interview. No person on the other side to respond to, just questions with a few moments to think and then answer. I understand why they do this, but not very uncomfortable process without a human on the other side to interact with.

Interview Questions

• Video interview. Asked 4 questions. It was not virtual, no person to interact with on the other side   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

It was a fantastic process where they provided a great environment, with wonderful conversation. I learned a lot about the culture, the people, and Chick-fil-A as a whole. Overall, they made me feel comfortable and It worked.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very well formatted and Chick-fil-A responded to every phase very fast. First, I was contacted to fill out a corporate application. I was then contacted the next day to submit a video interview. The video interview was 5 behavioral questions about myself. I was contacted a few days later for an onsite interview which took place about a week later. I met with 3 people: an HR hiring manager (30 mins), an IT dept manager (30 mins), and an IT dept employee (1 hour). None of the questions asked in person were technical. They basically just asked the standard behavioral questions and went over my resume with me. I received a request for a background check a week later, and got an offer letter a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had a conflict with a group, and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I filled the application out online and got called for a interview within a week. I went through one interview with the store manager. I had to come back the following week with proof of Hep shots and social security card. I came back later that week to start/train (paid). You get your uniform on the first day. The women's shirts run a bit small.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Durham, NC).

Interview

3 Step interview process. First interview was just to get to know me as a person. My strengths, passions, and hobbies. Second interview was a little more vigorous. Making sure I was the person for the job. Last interview was myself asking the operator questions.