Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very long but it is for a very good reason. They want to make sure that they are a match for you and you a match for them. They are more about chemistry then anything else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when someone on your team made a mistake, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Owner Operator Interview

Interview

First started with the online interest forum. The next form you are invited to fill out is a questionnaire regarding your finances. This is a two parter, first make sure you fill it out with exact numbers (aka you have $5322 in credit card debt, not $5k) also it's a test to see if you can manage a balance sheet so remember assets minus liabilities.

The next portion was an adept 15 test. I filled it out honestly and was screened at out at this point. I'm an out going extraverted individual with management experience so I'm assuming they're looking for something opposite of that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

There were three interview stages. The first was an automated interview where you respond to prerecorded questions and record yourself answering them. The second round was a behavioral interview with a hiring manager, and the third interview was an onsite interview with the head of the Innovation Center that you'd be working with.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

3 Interviews in total
    First was pre-recorded video, second was a skype interview, third was with the hiring manager.
    Questions were fairly repetitive, mostly focused on customer service and on how you would react in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you made a mistake and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Short <30 minute interview. Interview asked basic interview questions and offered job at end of interview. Simple questions followed by an explanation of the onboarding process such as training and uniform ordering.

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Chick Fil A's interview process to become an Operator is very competitive and extensive. There are articles that state it is easier to be accepted into Harvard then it is to become an Operator. There are 60,000+ applications and only 100 selected. That being said, they do their due diligence on every candidate. Below are the steps I encountered: 1) Submitting an expression of interest online to become an operator 2) Completing an extensive assessment 3) Chick-fil-A® franchise application (with essay questions) 4) DMA (designated market area)/Geographic application 5) Pre-record interview 6) In person interviews I made it through to step 5. Keep in mind, in between each step it takes two to three weeks to receive a response. The process is very long and could take up to a year before one actually is hired. The process listed above started in February and went through May for me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about being a Chick-Fil-A Operator?   Answer Question
    • What sticks out the most to you about Chick-Fil-A’s history and culture?   Answer Question
    • Without considering the Chick-Fil-A Brand, why do you want to be a restauranter?   Answer Question
    • How do you develop someone? Provide a specific example?   Answer Question

Front Counter Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Killeen, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

I waited for about 30 minutes and then once I got called in the interview was very short. The interview asked some basic questions like "Why do you want to work at Chick Fil A" and, the deal breaker I believe "What is your availability". Then he said I would be contacted within a week.

Interview Questions

• What are three words you would use to decribe your ideal work environment?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

They just asked questions like "what would you do if a customer needed help ?" and "What's important for customer service?" but it only lasted for about 10 minutes, and they immediately gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a customer needed help ?   1 Answer

Interview

Easy interview, in person and in store. Interview was at a table in the dining room, only lasted about 30 minutes. Just basic part-time job questions for a teenager. Just need to show that you are friendly and personable. Other than that, the job itself is obviously minimal skill levels, they just want a personable hard-worker

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

The interview itself went great. Hiring manager was very friendly and asked great questions. My review pertains more to the orientation. If you are not a Christian, don't work at this store. Their orientation is heavily God centered and is uncomfortable for those who are not Christian.

Interview Questions

• What is one quality people may negatively perceive about you?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Interview

Submitted the application online. After that I received an invitation. You need to answer some general questions in a video interview. Next, step is an on-site interview. It was not long. They ask general questions.

Interview Questions

• Introducing yourself? Why did you apply to Chick-fil-A? past experience and relevant projects?   Answer Question