Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

1) Sent in resume
    2) Heard back, asked to write essays
    3) Over the web recorded interview
    4) Interview at HQ in Atlanta
    Chick-fil-a was very quick on turnarounds, responding on each step within several days. Very transparent about where in the process I stood. Interview at HQ lasted a little over 2 hours, 3 different interviewers (one HR, two from IT).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a personal or group project you found interesting.   Answer Question
    • Examples of how you worked through and resolved a group conflict.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I couldn't make the group interview times due to my school schedule so they worked with me and had me interview a store director on another day. She sat down with me in the dining area and asked me the questions.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

I had a same day interview after completing the application. The owner of the location, who is an older woman, comes and ask basic questions and checks your application. If you look presentable and polite they will forsure hire you.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I was interviewed twice, first by a manager and then an individual higher that I believe actually did the hiring. Manager turned out to be a nice guy, but was rather cold at my interview, which made me extremely nervous. It took a few days before I was called back for ANOTHER interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name one situation in which you had to be a leader?
      Q: Do you work better at a slow or fast pace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Brandon, FL).

Interview

Sat down with the interviewer, she asked me about myself and my work ethic. She asked me about my last job and how I performed in a fast pace environment. I did a quick math test and they called me back later that night

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you displayed leadership   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

I had to do four interviews, but they weren't too bad. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was just surprised at how many interviews there were. My first was during a job fair at the restaurant, and from there I scheduled another.

Catering Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Positive interview process very professional and relationship driven I did not pursue second follow up interview because hours were not a good fit for my current schedule
    Chick fil a is very particular about their culture work ethic and core values and maintaining a high standard reputation in the industry

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to interview for this position?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you resolved it or handled it?   Answer Question

Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

You start by submitting your resume, and then within a week you are invited to apply. The application needs to be submitted within 2 weeks from the invitation. About a week later you will either be informed that they will not pursue you or you will be invited for a video interview. The video interview is actually timed recordings of yourself, there is no one else on the other end. In addition to the interview, you will need to take an accounting exam. From my understanding, I was supposed to take two separate exams. Apparently as an out of town candidate, the two exams were combined. I got a 100 on the first part and did not pass the second part (and I've passed the CPA exam). If you don't pass you cannot apply for another job there for 2 years.

Team Member Interview

Interview

I came in about 30 minutes early and immediately I was greeted with a smile and was asked how I could be assisted. I was sat in a corner

Interview Questions

• What are you goals/plans while working for Chick-Fil-A?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Brief east, very easy. It was one on one with the manager. It took place in the restaurant, while they were open. That was the only awkward part. Other than that it was a great experience, very friendly

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I submitted my resume via email after coming across the opening position on Monster. I was contacted within an hour! I, then, was asked to go ahead and do a one sided video interview! I haven’t received an offer yet but this was done 1 day ago!

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you went the extra mile & did not receive credit for it?   Answer Question
    • What did you do the last time you accomplished a set of goals for yourself?   1 Answer
    • When did you have to speak or talk to a stranger?   Answer Question