Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tucker, GA).

Interview

The interview was easy but if they call make sure you answer because if you don't then they instantly drop you. I received a phone call about an hour after my interview but my phone was still on do not disturb so I texted back and he said he was calling to let me know he wanted me back for a 2nd interview but since I didn't answer I can re apply in 60-90 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slidell, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Slidell, LA).

Interview

Going to Chick Fil a for my interviews was overall the worst interviews I have ever been to. I went through 3 and half separate interviews with Chick Fil A and every single one there was some sort of issue. All the employees couldn't seem to communicate with one another about the scheduling of my interviews. When I arrived, the staff seemed surprised there was an interview set up for that day. They were all very friendly and made me feel welcomed. The questions were very basic, get to know you type questions. Like I said, I went through 3.5 interviews with them, the first was okay.. But only lasted about 5 minutes and I was told to come back a few days later for a sit down interview. That interview was also a bit longer and the questions were pretty much the same. On my last interview with the Store Manager, I waited in the Dining area for 45 minutes to be interviewed, they told me my interview was with person A, when they scheduled my interview, when I arrived they told me to have a seat and wait and that person A would no longer be interviewing me and person B would be. 45 minutes later here comes person C, explaining they had lack of communication and now he would be interviewing me. Than, he decided to tell me (after going into the store now 5 times for interviews and to apply) that they were unable to hire me because of my stretched ears. (which are not very big at all, smaller than a dime) They said they have very strict standards about appearance and the Store Manager said he would call corporate and get back to me if there was any way we could work around my ears. He gave me his word that he would call me within 1-2 days with a definite YES or NO answer. I still have never heard anything from them. The worst part about all of this was, they spoke with my girlfriend who works in the same mall as chick fil a, and told her that I should come in for an interview because they loved my application. No one ever actually called me to set anything up, every time they wanted to see me, they went through my girlfriend. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Video interview. There were five pre-recorded questions. After each question, they give you 30 seconds to prepare and then you have 2 minutes to answer. Since they are video recording you, it is recommended you dress and look professional, just like a regular interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a moment when you were in disagreement with a coworker and how you managed to work through it.   Answer Question

Front of House Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

The owner was very friendly and super nice interviewer. He made me feel comfortable. He was organized and noticed that I was 2 minutes late. Still, i appreciate that he was ready for me and nice.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Casa Grande, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online Sunday, got an email for an interview on Monday. Had an interview Tuesday afterwards got a call scheduling an interview for Thursday. Unfortunately got an email the next day saying I did not get the job.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2017.

Interview

I was rather disappointed with the whole process. I knew Chick-fil-a had lengthy interviews, but this was ridiculous. After applying online, I was invited to fill an online corporate staff interview. 5 weeks later I was invited to complete some short essays regarding my interest in Chick-fil-a and other behavioral questions. 5 weeks later, I was invited to complete a video interview. 5 questions with 3 minutes to answer each question. I received an email informing me I wasn't moving forward 2 weeks later. Everything about this interview process felt so impersonal. All communication was done over cookie cutter HR email. I understand the need to filter applicants, but surely there is a quicker way to go through the initial process.

Corporate Employee Interview

Interview

Initial interview was a recorded video interview. I was then invited to complete the rest of an application and invited for video interviews with hiring managers. Received an email a week and a half later cancelling my interviews and saying I was no longer being considered for the position. Not upset with not selected, but found the way they handled this to be really unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

After submitting resume and cover letter, received an email about doing a video interview. The video interview has basic questions about experience and why Chick-fil-A. There are only a few questions in total and runs very similar to other video interviews. There are practice questions beforehand and time to prepare for each question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Stockbridge, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

It's a group setting of about four or so people in which you do 2 hours of answering questions, exercises, and such. Overall we started with a survival analysis quiz of How to survive in a tornado when I arrived from school. Then we continued on to some questions had in the form of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your primary 1-year goal?   1 Answer

Front of House Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on indeed and got a call to come in for my first interview. I interviewed with one of the managers and I THOUGHT I did amazing. I answered all of her questions thoroughly, passionately and truthfully. She said that I should be getting a call in the next two days for a second interview. I came in for the second interview with the operator/boss of the restaurant to find out that about 10-20 other people were applying and were being interviewed. This made me so upset because the managers made it seem like they needed employees immediately and were only hiring people they liked. The operator basically asked me the same questions that the manager had asked me for my first interview. Oh! Not to mention that that there are literally 40 workers working at one shift! Psh! They did not need any more employees. It was a waste of time and hope. I think they just interviewed people for fun.