Chick-fil-A Drive-Thru/Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Drive-Thru/Team Member Interview Questions

2.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Jonesboro, GA).

Interview

The process to get the interview was relatively long. I was called for an interview about 3 months after I applied. I forgot I even applied when they called for an interview. The interview went good. The time I waited to see the interviewer was actually longer than the interview itself.

Interview Questions

• One question that they asked me, I personally thought was weird. The interviewer asked what I do on a day to day basis.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Madison, AL).

Interview

For the interview, I was invited into the store during one of the slowest hours of operation. The owner/operator of the store sat with me in an empty area away from the counter so that our conversation would not be heard. He asked the general questions like, "What are some of your skills? If there is one area in your life you would like to improve, what would it be?" etc. The only form he had on the table was a specific page of these questions/answers and personal info, i.e.- Name, Age, Social Security Number etc. Overall it was a great interview and I felt very comfortable the whole time, never intimidated.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was through an open interview process. I walked in with an application i had previously filled out and asked for an interview. i was asked to take a seat in the dining room and I waited for the Store Director to interview me. She started with basic questions about what I did, what I was interested in doing after High School, and some of my goals. She asked about what I thought my strengths and weaknesses were. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and she said she would give me a call back in the next few days to let me know if I could meet with the Operator for a second interview. I got a call back and a second interview was scheduled. I met with the Operator the next week and he asked more "in depth" questions. That interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Drive-Thru/Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

It was quick and easy, hiring process was over a weeks span . There were a total of 3 interviews, which were all less than 10 minutes. And were very friendly and easy going .

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Daytona Beach, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The communication was straight precise , the questions where straight forward. Initially I was supposed to have two interviews but the hiring manager liked me so much she hired me after only one interview. Both interviews are quick the don't try to confuse you and give you questions that you can't handle. Especially if you don't have any experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe good customer service ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, they have a set salary for new employees.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a bit extreme, I thought, for only fast food, because I had three separate interviews but the interviews themselves were pretty easy.

The CFA I applied at held open interviews every Wednesday, whether they were actively looking or not because they said they were always interested in finding quality team members.

I went into the open interviews and spent about 10 minutes with their training supervisor. I was told I would be notified within that week. I got a call about 5 days later from the general manager of the store and we scheduled another interview for the following week. When I arrived, we interviewed for about 15 minutes and then she told me I would hear from them within the week.

I was notified the following week of one more interview with the store operator. We scheduled it for the end of that week and we also interviewed for about 15 minutes. He asked me a lot of the same questions the general manager did. I was unsure of how it was going until at the very end he asked me, "What's your uniform size?" It was then I knew I had the job.

All three were very kind throughout the process, especially the general manager. She is fantastic and I really enjoyed working for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Brea, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

It was brief with simple questions. I did not prepare that much for my interview so I honestly "winged-it." The operator asked me questions and I answered to the best of my ability. 30 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about yourself?
      What would be the hardest thing for you on your first day?
      Tell me your biggest accomplishment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process is usually upbeat and fun. Interviewers use a round-table discussion or a question-and-answer session to get everyone comfortable. The managers can be very friendly or down to business, but the company promotes a family-environment so it's very helpful and almost a near-guarantee if you know someone inside the company or who works at the store. The only downside is the whole process kept me waiting for almost a whole month.

Interview Questions

• If you were a CFA sauce, which type would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Viera, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Viera, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

I had two interviews while most who were applying for the same position at the same time had three. Most people's first interview was in a group, doing a puzzle to show how you worked with others and what position you took within the group. The second was one on one with a manager/operator and the third was mostly to insure you were right and give you the necessary forms.

Drive-Thru/Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2007.

Interview

I first applied online at snag-a-job.com. It took weeks for me to get a call back, but one I did they were very nice. They asked if I could come in for an interview and of course I agreed. My first interview was with a supervisor. Asked questions like can you read people? What I like to do for fun..and so fourth. After that she told me they would be in contact with me..I then that two more interviews..right after the last one The operator called an made me an offer.