Find jobs for Owner/Operator

Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 2,226.0 interviews

4.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2022

Interview

Very detailed, engaging process. Multiple steps over the course of several weeks with many layers to ensure best fitting, well rounded candidate. Communication throughout the process was consistent and specific.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were designed to determine if you were a good fit with both personality, background, and philosophies.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Houston, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

It’s a long process, which I did not mind. After making it through the 4th step, my journey ended with the completely awkward, ridiculous pre-recorded interview. With only 30 seconds to formulate an answer to each question, then 120 seconds to answer (the re-record option is disabled) unless you’re an expert B.S. artist, it’s not ideal. I don’t think basing how well someone would operate a store and or lead a team should depend on how well you can answer an important questions, on the fly. My opinion of the company has completely changed. I definitely don’t think Chick fil a is getting “top talent” through their process. I truly want no part of this company.

Interview Questions
  • Through your research, what have you learned about being a Chick fil a Operator?
  • Why do you want to be a Restauranteur, taking Chick fil a out of the equation?
7 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Chick-fil-A

Join the conversation on

Mc Donald’s or Chick-fil-A for breakfast?🧐

55 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Detroit, MI) in Jun 2021

Interview

I did not make it past the assessment. which is strange as my first go round a number of years ago went further. The aptitude test is about 30 questions with a weighted scale. I think it is becoming a different company.

Interview Questions
  • Finance Items as well as behavioral questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A

Interview

First started with the online interest forum. The next form you are invited to fill out is a questionnaire regarding your finances. This is a two parter, first make sure you fill it out with exact numbers (aka you have $5322 in credit card debt, not $5k) also it's a test to see if you can manage a balance sheet so remember assets minus liabilities. The next portion was an adept 15 test. I filled it out honestly and was screened at out at this point. I'm an out going extraverted individual with management experience so I'm assuming they're looking for something opposite of that.

Interview Questions
42 people found this interview helpful

Chick-fil-A

Application

I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in Nov 2019

Interview

First you complete an interest form. Once that is complete CFA invites you to complete a finance/legal questionnaire regarding your mortgages, debt, and net worth. I am not sure what CFA looks for on the finances questionnaire, since I did not make it past this step. Anyone with insight?

86 people found this interview helpful

Chick-fil-A

Application

The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in Mar 2020

Interview

Then process was very thorough and long. You never know when it will end, it very secret and you never really know where you stand or reasons why you were not selected.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to own a chick fil a
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Denver, CO)

Interview

Very detailed written application documenting where you lived, went to school, worked as well as essays and opened ended longer questions where you could discuss why you think you'd be a good fit. If you get through that, taped and timed interview online. If you get through that... don't know since I didn't.

Interview Questions
  • What would you be doing if this CFA opportunity doesn't work out?
47 people found this interview helpful