Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very basic they ask about basic stuff. After I was hired, I watched a bunch of videos of the chick fil a rules and regulations and some training videos of how to do your job. They give you a booklet of the rules and regulations. Then, you wait for your uniform which takes a bit of time although with me I told them the wrong size, so it all depends.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals?
      Are you are for the long hual?
      What is great costumer service to you?   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flowery Branch, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Flowery Branch, GA).

Interview

Very detailed and they ask many questions to determine ones commitment level, attitude, integrity, and dynamic skills that are needed for a fast paced environment. They also asked detailed questions about personal life, long/short-term plans professionally and personally.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you demonstrated good judgment without much time to make a decision?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I had the opportunity to meet the owner. He was very personable and expressed a genuine interest in me. I had three interviews which truly impressed me as a felt they really want to know me. I learned a great deal about the company and how they truly care about their employees. Through these interactions I learned that the community was very important to the owner and the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Burke, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. I went in early to show how interested I was in the position. 4 other people showed up around my age. Most of them in high school and one in college. The interviewer gave us a slip of paper with 5 questions. We passed the slip of paper as we answered it. I personally did not like the process because I did not get much chance to speak since it was a group interview. I'd rather go in person and interview with a manager one-on-one. The questions were also weird and unrelated to the interview such as "tell us a joke". I thought that was utterly nonsensical. They wanted to see how you'd respond and interact with one and another. Honestly, I found the interview to be quite useless because as an introvert, you are not necessarily going to do well in a group interview. Apparently, they want you to have some special personality traits in order to get hired. Apply somewhere else!

Anonymous Employee in Culpeper, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Culpeper, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position through Snagajob. I called in twice to follow up and got called in for an interview. The interview went very well and I was told that I would get a call back within 3 days if I got the job. I was called the following day with the job offer and was given information about paperwork, orientation, and uniforms. My location scheduled orientation a week after we got our offers. Orientation was lengthy and informative so be prepared. The section tests/quizzes are the most difficult things about orientation. Overall, I had an amazing experience and would recommend becoming a Chick-fil-a employee to anyone.

Team Member - Food Preperation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enterprise, AL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Enterprise, AL).

Interview

Did the application on Indeed on Tuesday got a call Friday to schedule interview for Monday morning. Times were swapped around I wrote down 9:30 on my sticky note for my interview time. I arrive a few minutes early but for some reason they had me down for 9am. Which didn't look good on my behalf.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2017.

Interview

I went in my local Chick Fil A to get an application, filled it out and turned it in. Since it had been a couple days after, I decided to follow up on my application. The chick Fil a is under new leadership, so they were having open interviews. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2017.

Interview

I initially went in for an interview with a hiring manager. It was really easy, just basic questions about myself. After that, I was invited back to a follow-up interview with the owner. Again, very easy basic questions about you and your schedule. At the end of the follow-up meeting, I was hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I was emailed two days later for a group interview on Monday, July 17 at 4:00 pm at the Parkway Plaza location on Virginia Beach, VA. The interview was very disorganized and felt like they just did it out of nowhere with little preparation. It was a group of over 20 people. They asked everybody the same question as a group and we stood up one by one and answered. They then proceeded to interview us one by one, but they didn't call us up, they just had us walk up which caused confusion for some. The individual interviews were biased. Some people has like 2 minutes, and others had like 10. My interview was 3-4 minutes, and they also repeat the same questions in different forms. The interview process felt like it was set up by an amateur. It seemed like they were cutting people on the spot. They said you'll hear from us by next Thursday, but I got an email two days later saying I didn't make it, only confirming my theory that they were cutting people on the spot.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Cranberry, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the company since they found my résumé online (third party). The phone interview was with a recruiter through the phone. She mentioned how qualified I was for this position since I have retail and restaurant experience, but the store wouldn't be open for another month. I said that was no problem.

She enjoyed the talk and wanted a second interview. She asked if Saturday would be fine for an in-person interview, and I said I would be fine, but asked it to be a little later since I would be going to mosque that morning.

After scheduling the interview, I ended up getting an automated message saying that they went with another candidate. I can't help but think that it was because I mentioned I am Muslim.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question