Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,029 Interview Reviews

2.2

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Riding, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (South Riding, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

You fill out an application on snag-a-job then you schedule a time for an interview in person, both have some of the same questions. The interview was really quick, simple, and you were allowed to ask as many questions as you please.

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

interviewed by three managers. hired on the spot and told i would get at least fifteen hours a week. this was not true, as i was almost near scheduled. this is a good job for high schoolers but not for college.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I applied online, and received a response in about two days. I was asked to come in for a group interview a week later. I went in, and was interviewed alongside 5 other interviewees. The interview was fairly easy as you were only asked one question. I received an email a few hours after the group interview asking me to come in for a second interview, which would be one on one. I called and scheduled an interview for 3 days later. The interviewer was really laid back and relaxed. He was real friendly with me and discussed availability and working requirements. I was asked about 15 easy and manageable questions. Both interviews took at most 30-45 minutes. I received a response a week later with a job offer. The whole process was really easy. I highly recommend applying to Chick-fil-A.

Though the starting salary is minimum wage so rip.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Simple, situational questions. Want you to have prior experience and good customer skills. Stay on topic during the interview and you will get the job. Don't worry about appearing overly prepared. Just answer with common sense

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Clarksville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was called two days later to go in for my first interview. I arrived fifteen minutes early and I sat at a table out in the dining area into the interviewer came out. He asked me basic personality questions and a few questions about the company. He asked me if I could set up a second interview. The next interview was the day after, and it was basically the same thing with a different person. At the end of the interview she told me she'd like to hire me.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

1) Sent in resume
    2) Heard back, asked to write essays
    3) Over the web recorded interview
    4) Interview at HQ in Atlanta
    Chick-fil-a was very quick on turnarounds, responding on each step within several days. Very transparent about where in the process I stood. Interview at HQ lasted a little over 2 hours, 3 different interviewers (one HR, two from IT).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a personal or group project you found interesting.   Answer Question
    • Examples of how you worked through and resolved a group conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (West Jordan, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a paper application that I had to fill out then take with to my open interview. Check when those are with your current store. Most seem to be Thursdays. I went in and was interviewed by their manager. They told me they liked me and wanted me to come in for a 2nd with the owner of that store. He asked me 2 questions total, talked to me about the benefits of working at chick fil a and gave me an offer which was much more than I wrote on the application and the managers at the store in the open interview said that I probably wouldn't be started quite that high. They were also a fully staffed store so my advice is just be yourself and confident. I wore regular cloths to the interview (i had work right after) but would recommend wearing something nice.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your other job   1 Answer
    • What do you want to accomplish here   1 Answer
    • What did you do in your previous job/jobs   Answer Question
    • What position/ hours were you looking to work   1 Answer
    • What book is that (I came in with a book) and, is it better than the show   1 Answer

IT Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two sets of interviews, one recorded video interview and one face to face with three different interviewers. Before you get to the interview you must complete a written application where you answer several short answer questions.

Interview Questions

• What ways are you volunteering to make your community a better place?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in September 2017.

Interview

interviewed on campus after speaking to recruiters at a career fair. Pretty basic behavioral interview but the second online application was very long with multiple essays. definitely want to know a lot about your life and are looking for a very specific type of person. Their family and religious values came through in the interview as well.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Difficult: Applied online at Chick-fil-A.com, about a week later I received an email asking me to fill-out an online (more in depth) application which asked 5 essay type questions. I then was contacted by Chick-fil-A and asked to go take a "basic" accounting test at a testing facility. I went and took the test and found that for my level of education (Junior year of college) that it was very difficult. I passed the first part of the test with a 95 and then failed the second part with an 80 (must score an 85 to pass). That was the end of my interview process, but I did receive a phone call telling me my scores and that I did not qualify.