Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.3

Prep Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

An interviewer asked me some questions then passed me on to the operator of the chickfila. He told me what he wanted to do with the area and what he wanted from his store, then asked me a few questions about what i knew about them and stuff. I accidentally curse in an answer but he just laughed. He gave me the job on the spot and later I picked up my uniform.

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY).

Interview

Printed out application and turned it in. They told me they typically conduct interviews ever 3 weeks. Sure enough got a call 3 weeks later to attend a group interview. The managers asked basic questions, some candidates were asked more questions than others. After the interview, I got a call a couple days later to come in and attend an additional one on one interview. They only asked me about 3 questions and told me I should expect a call within 24 hours for a THIRD AND FINAL INTERVIEW. At this point the process seemed just a bit extensive for a franchise company, but I really did want this job. So then I came to the final interview and they basically asked about availability and at the end told me I got the job!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Casa Grande, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. Applied online Sunday, got an email for an interview on Monday. Had an interview Tuesday afterwards got a call scheduling an interview for Thursday. Unfortunately got an email the next day saying I did not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Grapevine, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Okay dude it was so easy if you're reading this getting ready for an interview here, just know you have nothing to be scared of. I went in, told the guy at the counter I was there for an interview, he offered me a drink (make sure to accept it!) and told me to wait. I waited for a whopping ten minutes for the manager to come out, and he greeted me very politely. We basically just had a conversation about school, what I do outside of school, how far away from the store I am, my age, etc... Basically it was like there was no question, as soon as he met me I was practically hired. Anyway, from what I've heard most stores are like this, so it should be fairly easy and even fun! Good luck!

Interview Questions

• He asked things like: Where do you go to school? Are you in any clubs? Do you think you socialize well with other people? Pretty basic stuff.   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2017.

Interview

I was rather disappointed with the whole process. I knew Chick-fil-a had lengthy interviews, but this was ridiculous. After applying online, I was invited to fill an online corporate staff interview. 5 weeks later I was invited to complete some short essays regarding my interest in Chick-fil-a and other behavioral questions. 5 weeks later, I was invited to complete a video interview. 5 questions with 3 minutes to answer each question. I received an email informing me I wasn't moving forward 2 weeks later. Everything about this interview process felt so impersonal. All communication was done over cookie cutter HR email. I understand the need to filter applicants, but surely there is a quicker way to go through the initial process.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powdersville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Powdersville, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

They ask you questions on your previous work experience and more personal questions to get to know you more. Also asking what are your strengths and weaknesses, and how well do we work with others.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Corporate Employee Interview

Interview

Initial interview was a recorded video interview. I was then invited to complete the rest of an application and invited for video interviews with hiring managers. Received an email a week and a half later cancelling my interviews and saying I was no longer being considered for the position. Not upset with not selected, but found the way they handled this to be really unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

After submitting resume and cover letter, received an email about doing a video interview. The video interview has basic questions about experience and why Chick-fil-A. There are only a few questions in total and runs very similar to other video interviews. There are practice questions beforehand and time to prepare for each question.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Interview with a manager in store. The interview had three pages on a clip board but only went over a few questions on the first page. Typical availability, what do you know about the store, and some personal questions. Interviewer was a bit late.

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Decatur, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was by far the best group interview I've experienced! Each of us there for the interview were able to show are differences and likeness without feeling that each person wasn't give their own chance to shine! Great interviewer/manager. Asked relevant questions and made everyone feel comfortable answering!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between excellence and success?   Answer Question