Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.2

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Just a get to know you line of questioning. He was very friendly and I was able to knock out both interviews in one day. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcomed.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Interviewer just wanted to get to know who I was. Asked me to tell him about myself and asked me questions based on that. Felt open and relaxed, like I could direct a lot of it.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Somewhat casual, met in the store. One interview before being hired. I did not know what to expect as a high school kid at the time but it was a wonderful first interview and first job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

The interview process was pretty basic and straightforward. Anybody looking for work at Chick-Fil-A should not be worried about the difficulty of the interview process. I got the call of congratulations a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What kind of volunteer opportunities have you done?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was easy. Just questions like what are you passionate abt, tell me about yourself etc. just regular questions about yourself and things you enjoy. Smile make eye contact and sound cheerful

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Panel interview. Many questions that bordered on personality but very subliminal. They try to trick you with some very narrow-minded questions, and if you don't seem customer-oriented or job-focused, they abruptly end the interview. That didn't happen in my case; I just feel it may be an age thing (I am 49) and an educational issue (I am in graduate school waiting on my internship, which will be in 2019). So what's wrong with that?

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you above all others for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I turned in my application and got a call the next day to come in for an interview in a few days. The interview was super easy, I went in and went up to the cash register and said i was there for an interview and then i signed in and waited for maybe 5-10 minutes before someone came out and spoke with me the interview was really quick and i was hired on the spot.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, about a week later was given another link to fill out a longer application then was given a third link to do a recorded interview session. Would have been nice to have some type of personal encounter after three submissions of applications/videos. The second paper applications ask for a more detailed work history and essays about your future career aspirations and why chick-fil-a. Pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• How has your involvement in the community helped your professional career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Easton, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty quick. They make sure that you are the right person that can fit in well with the resr of the team. It's fun and enjoyable. They arw looking for dedicated workers other than those who just want to clock in and out of the job.

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in May 2017.

Interview

The online application process is lengthy and will take you more than 30 minutes to complete. The essay questions are not your typical supplemental questions found on job applications. These questions were open-ended with no guidance on how much you should write. They felt more like essays you would write if applying for a scholarship.

I took some time to craft my responses and was eventually asked to take the next step and complete a video interview. The video was a little strange in the sense that you only had a couple chances to practice your answers before going "live" and recording your answers to the video questions. These questions were similar to what I could imagine is asked during an in-person interview with this company.

Interview Questions

• What are your civic, leadership, and developmental activities that you believe have benefited or will benefit you professionally?    Answer Question