Chick-fil-A Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2017

2.2

Kitchen Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Met owner at the restaurant at 8:00am. He barely asked me any questions other than mu availability. We had an easy going conversation about school and football. He was just getting a feel for my character. He showed me around the kitchen and introduced me to other employees. Very friendly and relaxed process

Front Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Went to the store, asked for an application and took it home to fill it out. Took it back to the store the day after and got called for an interview the following week. Fairly easy, went by quick, just be yourself.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Frisco, TX).

Interview

I just went in asked how to apply for a job they showed me the website to go to. Then I came back told a manager that I applied he gave me an interview time the next day. Went in to the the interview but never had an interview he just hired me straight away.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

It was a group interview. Everyone introduced themselves. We were asked questions about the Chick-fil-A company and when we were able to work. If we were to get hired, we would get a call and the hiring manager would speak with us what we would be doing and what will happen the first week.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Chick-fil-A?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Initial interview was with a director who then gave me an interview on the spot with the operator. I did not get hired immediately. Got a call 3 days later and got the job

Cashier/Team Member Interview

Interview

You have to come in prepared so practice interview questions and dress for success. Look professional, a hiring manager always likes to hire someone who is presentable to the community. I have never had an interview but this is advice that I have been given

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It took them a week to call back, the interview was very short and easy. The manager was nice and honest. It's more of a get to know you thing rather than a "do you know about our company?" thing, but you should still do some research as it will help.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviews over the course of 2 weeks, and they called a week after the second interview to let me know I had the job. Wonderful experience overall

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process I went through was a brief phone interview and then a one-on-one interview with the general manager.
    The phone interview was fairly simple, the hiring manager called me and asked "What's your availability? Why do you want to work for Chick-fil-A? What would you bring to the team? Tell me about a time you went above and beyond expectations." After she asked the questions she scheduled an interview with me for the next week. Easy.
    At the personal interview, I waited at a table in Chick-fil-A. The manager came about 10 minutes later and asked me if I wanted anything to drink. She returned back with my lemonade and her questions sheet and then the interview began. She asked me some basic questions, some unique and some common. I made sure to smile and be very enthusiastic throughout the interview. I saw at the end there were some traits at the bottom of the page and she underlined "enthusiastic." But basically they are looking for someone happy yet professional that will stay with their company a long time. Also someone with good availabilty.
    After the interview, I asked her what the next step was (which I reccomend you do since all Chick-fil-A's are different) and she said I would need a second interview with the hiring manager before I get trained. She told me she would be in touch and that was the end of the 10-minute interview.
    Unfortunately, I never heard anything back. I was a bit agitated because I even e-mailed them and still no response. It would've been nice to get the "we've chosen another candidate" e-mail instead of nothing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Chick-fil-A?   1 Answer
    • How long do you plan on staying at Chick-fil-A?   1 Answer
    • Would you consider moving up at Chick-fil-A?   1 Answer
    • What are your long-term goals?   1 Answer
    • What is something your passionate about?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   1 Answer
    • What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any related work experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Amarillo, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Was interviewed by the store owner. Very basic interview questions were asked about availability and personality. After giving a brief introduction of myself the owner told me about the company and what the job entitles. Afterwards I was hired on the spot.