Chick-fil-A Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Marketing Director Interview Questions

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Amarillo, TX).

Interview

It was an easy interview, there were many assumptions made. The manager didn't know or understand the job she was hiring me for. If the GMs used me for what they hired me for , it would have been a great job.

Interview Questions

• They asked the normal questions for and interview process. nothing hard or difficult. Like I said ... she didn't understand the job well.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Douglasville, GA).

Interview

I placed the cow and different environments to show that Chick-fil-A was more than a restaurant we went to Career days in schools high school basketball games along with corporate offices trying to establish and more consistent relationship

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the table   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in June 2016.

Interview

Very simple. They called and set up an interview. I came and met with someone the first day, then was asked to come in the next day for more interviews. I interviewed with three people the second day. I received a job offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• They read all the questions off their laptop. Basically, was I organized and could I work under pressure. All super simple questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Fairfax, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Average experience in the interview process. Seemed to be like any other interview experience. Nothing stood out as either good or bad. I applied through Craigslist, had an initial interview with the outgoing MD, then the store manager, then the owner. No red flags. Everything seemed great. From what I could tell, it seemed like a wonderful place to work. And it was flexible and close to home.

Interview Questions

• About my style of working in the perspective of the CFA environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Austin, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position on an online hiring search engine and received a phone call a week later. Going into my first interview he asked the usual interview questions, "why CFA, what do you know about the company, if you were put in this situation what would you do, why did you leave your last job". After the initial interview I was called back for a second round where we revisited some questions and discussed pay rates them was offered the job, so a second interview is always a good sign!

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest weaknesses and strengths? These are always difficult to brag in certain ways.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hours and pay were talked over

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Why do you want to work for Chick-fil-A? How do you think others would describe you? What did you like most about your last job? What are you goals/future plans over the next couple of years?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Columbia, SC) in August 2010.

Interview

Two to Three interviews. Working interview

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment. I don't remember other questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some room to negotiate.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and then set up a face to face interview with the owner of the locations I was applying for. The interview was very simple. He hardly asked any questions of me, and used basic interview questions like "where do you see yourself in 5 years".