Chick-fil-A Interview Questions in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I went in to get interviewed and didn't get the job I think it was because it wouldve been my first job but other than that the lady was really nice

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a very easy process. I applied online and then got a call 3 days later to schedule my interview for the next day. I would say dress appropriately, that will make you stand out. I then got a call 4 days later from the operator and he offered me a job.

Kitchen Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Went very nice, smooth talk, not stressful.The HR manager was very friendly and make me feel comfortable during the interview.Mostly discussed the responsibilities of the job and my working background .

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

A set of questions. Typical interview. They will sit you down and ask you about what you do, and why you applied. They will also ask if you know anything about the company so be ready with a few little details. It will help make you stand out.

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (San Antonio, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

It was very easy and chill, waited a while though. The interview itself was pretty quick.
    I don't remember much else.
    That is all.
    I only need a few more words.