Chick-fil-A Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Team Leader Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Involved two 45-minute interviews. First one was generic and asked about my work history and essentially functioned as an interview to gauge whether I should be hired for the position. Second interview was more geared towards the position of team leader. Both interviews were with operator. The HR director also sat in on the leadership interview and the previous operator sat in on the latter half of the leadership interview. I was offered the job on the spot which I was told was fairly rare. Operator took pages of notes, to make sure his team knew what they were getting on the holistic.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to prioritize respect over friendship with your team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Clemson, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Went through 4 interviews during 6 week span. Interviewed with HR, Operator, Manager from Clemson and Seneca. After the 4th interview I never heard back from anyone from their organization. It was the best interview of them all. I was asked to read a book and report back after the 2nd interview. I did so and after everything this organization failed to meet the basic standard and courtesy that they swear by and "sell more chicken" by. The Golden Rule was Truitts success. You ALL are missing it by a long shot. During the interview I heard much about the personal affairs of the operator and it seems like he no longer really participates and leaves it up to everyone else. This being unacceptable by coorporates standards too. It will soon be brought to the light.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work for us   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

questions one on one
    met with operator and gm
    really quick interview
    work is really easy
    being a team leader does involve being able to handle responsibilities
    sometimes had to open the store by myself, make money orders, inventory

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Hired as Team Member first. While Working as a Team Member you must take tests for each position, passing scores provide a 25 cent raise. Once all tests are completed you are eligible to apply for the Team Leader position.

Interview Questions

• Various scenarios involving safety, guest service, and leadership capabilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, Full-time, hourly wage of $10.60

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

As a high school student, dying for responsibility, i decided to look for a job. I had always heard great things about CFA so i decided to apply. I walked into the stand alone store and asked to speak with a manager. She greeted me ever so kindly and gave me an application. I completed the application and went on my way. I had not exited the parking lot before receiving a call from the General Manager stating that she would like for me to come and speak with the Operator that following saturday. I spoke with the operator, made a great impression and was given the job in minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Wichita Falls, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

2 step process. First with immediate manager, then with owner. They asked about my desires out of an employer and why I wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• How did you react in any given circumstance?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, was called for an interview like a week later, then had my interview a week after that. Typical interview. Just asked me a few questions. Very easy and straight forward process. I got there a bit early so they had me sit down and got me a drink, then a few minutes later I got interviewed. The interview lasted maybe 10 minutes. Not long at all.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in April 2012.

Interview

This was an interview for promotion, though I suspect it would be very similar for a walk in.Very straight forward interview, asked questions about why I was seeking a leadership position, what my goals were over the next few years, how I felt about the company values etc. Be prepared with stories of times you have lead through example.

Interview Questions

• Who do you consider to be the most important leader ever?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tyler, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

one interview and got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Grapevine, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Filled out application online and got a phone call the very next morning to come for an interview.
    Operator asked me what do I know about chick-fil-A and why do I want to work there. After those 2 questions he asked size of my pant and shirt and I was hire on a spot.