Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.1

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Interview with a manager in store. The interview had three pages on a clip board but only went over a few questions on the first page. Typical availability, what do you know about the store, and some personal questions. Interviewer was a bit late.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Decatur, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was by far the best group interview I've experienced! Each of us there for the interview were able to show are differences and likeness without feeling that each person wasn't give their own chance to shine! Great interviewer/manager. Asked relevant questions and made everyone feel comfortable answering!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between excellence and success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Stockbridge, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

It's a group setting of about four or so people in which you do 2 hours of answering questions, exercises, and such. Overall we started with a survival analysis quiz of How to survive in a tornado when I arrived from school. Then we continued on to some questions had in the form of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your primary 1-year goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY).

Interview

Basic questions like tell me about yourself, what can you offer to our business, previous work experience, who you do admire and why, why Chick-fil-A, how would your previous boss describe you .

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in January 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was very nice and smiled at my answers. She had her computer with her, so I assumed she was either looking at my application, or the interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Burnsville, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

For the Burnsville, MN chain: For starters, I was 10 minutes early, and the manager I was scheduled with kept me waiting 20 minutes (10 minutes late for my scheduled interview time) because she was just doing a thing in the office - her words, so basically my time was worthless. Afterwards, the manager who kept me waiting and another manager (I believe he was a bit higher level) spent the entire interview asking rude and personal questions. The ENTIRE interview revolved around why I'm "Not" doing other things. I wanted a part time job at a new restaurant, and I had 5 years experience at another restaurant, and that's my decision and what brought me there. They combed through my resume asking why I "DIDN'T" go back to the other restaurant I worked at if I left on good terms. Why I "DIDN'T" go for a job that more closely mirrors what I went to college for. Why I "DON'T" just waltz into somewhere and get hired in a full time job that pays well instead of doing temp work. These questions could have easily been structured differently in a way that does not put me on the witness stand defending why my life hasn't followed an equation of go to college, get great job, live comfortable. That isn't terribly common these days! And even if 1 or 2 such questions were less emphasized, that could also be okay, but this was the entire interview! I alluded to hospital bills, but nothing was ever enough for them. It would have been completely out of line if I asked them if they have degrees and if the degrees aren't in restaurant management then why not. Or why they are working there and not fine dining or a more elevated restaurant. I have NEVER felt so unbelievably uncomfortable and offended at a job interview. At the end, despite being clear I only have evening availability, they tell me they're not really looking for evening help - so more disrespect for my time, this entire interview seems like a complete waste of time if they don't need help for when I'm available. I have NEVER withdrawn my candidacy for a job, but not 10 minutes later I was on the phone telling them I was not to be contacted or considered. I suppose the customer service they touted so much does not apply to job seekers. I will not be dining there ever again either.

Interview Questions

• Lots of very rude and personal questions. It was the equivalent of asking someone who is homeless why they don't just stop being homeless, and go get a job, etc. It's not that simple, and people don't go through struggles and hardships for no reason. If you can't relate to or understand something, then don't pry into it! Keep it professional!   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

I filed out an application online and a couple of hours later I was contacted for an interview. I was a three step interview and all of the interviews were relatively short.

Interview Questions

• Why chick-Fil-A?
      Why should we hire you?
      what do you know about chick-fil-a?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. After everyone arrived we were taken over to a hotel conference across the street. We did some hands-on activities to display our teamwork skills. We were put into groups and asked 2 questions by each of the 3 store employees/leaders that were present. We were asked to define good customer service and discuss a time when we experienced great customer service. At the end, we filled out a paper application and handed it in.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick and easy! Asked the normal questions that any interviewer would ask. Very delighted to see me. Sat in the back of the restaurant and the interview lasted all about 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I was told to come in around 2, but it was extremely busy when I arrrived so I waited for about an hour before my interview finally started. When it finally did start, the interviewer was very nice and the questions were easy to answer.