Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

2.1

384 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Applied online through snag-a-job, was emailed three days later to come in for a interview. Arrived on time and it was a group interview with three other people. The manager asked only two questions which weren't related to the job. After that the interview was over and we were told that they would email us a couple of days later if they were interested in continuing the hiring process with you or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Group interview where they asked individuals different questions. Then if you got called for a second interview. This was more one on one where they asked more directed questions. Really wanted to see if your personality would fit in with the Chickfila atmosphere and if you were a second mile kind of person.

Interview Questions

• If you could pick a a sauce offered at Chickfila to describe yourself what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Lawrenceville, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

So I put in map application on Friday, and on Monday, I got an email telling me to come in for an interview.
    Basically, it was a group interview with 3 other people and the interviewer was really friendly. She seemed a bit flushed as she was interviewing another group before us and it took more time than she expected. She basically asked us about ourselves and reasons why we wanted to work there.

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Leesburg, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fast and easy. The interviewers were so friendly and easy to talk to. At first I was nervous, but after talking to them, I wasn't nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you over the other applicants?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I applied online, and received a response in about two days. I was asked to come in for a group interview a week later. I went in, and was interviewed alongside 5 other interviewees. The interview was fairly easy as you were only asked one question. I received an email a few hours after the group interview asking me to come in for a second interview, which would be one on one. I called and scheduled an interview for 3 days later. The interviewer was really laid back and relaxed. He was real friendly with me and discussed availability and working requirements. I was asked about 15 easy and manageable questions. Both interviews took at most 30-45 minutes. I received a response a week later with a job offer. The whole process was really easy. I highly recommend applying to Chick-fil-A.

Though the starting salary is minimum wage so rip.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Clarksville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was called two days later to go in for my first interview. I arrived fifteen minutes early and I sat at a table out in the dining area into the interviewer came out. He asked me basic personality questions and a few questions about the company. He asked me if I could set up a second interview. The next interview was the day after, and it was basically the same thing with a different person. At the end of the interview she told me she'd like to hire me.

Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (West Jordan, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a paper application that I had to fill out then take with to my open interview. Check when those are with your current store. Most seem to be Thursdays. I went in and was interviewed by their manager. They told me they liked me and wanted me to come in for a 2nd with the owner of that store. He asked me 2 questions total, talked to me about the benefits of working at chick fil a and gave me an offer which was much more than I wrote on the application and the managers at the store in the open interview said that I probably wouldn't be started quite that high. They were also a fully staffed store so my advice is just be yourself and confident. I wore regular cloths to the interview (i had work right after) but would recommend wearing something nice.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your other job   1 Answer
    • What do you want to accomplish here   1 Answer
    • What did you do in your previous job/jobs   Answer Question
    • What position/ hours were you looking to work   1 Answer
    • What book is that (I came in with a book) and, is it better than the show   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Initially applied online through Snagajob and got a call a few days later to set up an interview for the next week. When I got to the interview I was surprised it was a group of 5 of us. They want to see that you're personable and easily able to talk to new people. He took turns calling on everyone to answer questions. It lasted about 20 minutes. Three days later I received a call that I got the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I applied to Chick-fil-A on July 1st. I was called in for interviews about three weeks later. The interview processes were pretty relaxed. I had two interviews in total. The first interview consisted of the manager reviewing my application (an inquiry about skills and talents I had listed on my app) and asking questions related to personality and future aspirations. It lasted for about 45 minutes. The second interview was exactly a week later; this time, with the owner. It was basically a review of the prior interview with the owner gauging to see how committed I was. This lasted for about a half an hour this time. I was told I would be notified a week later to see if I had gotten the job. A few hours later, I received a call from the hiring director saying I had indeed gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (hobbies, awards, etc.).
      What is your favorite movie?
      How long do you plan to work for Chick-fil-A?
      Why did you choose to apply for Chick-fil-A?
      Who inspires you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2017.

Interview

It was great easy questions basically getting to know more about you and what can you bring to the team. Just be yourself and be open as possible talk to the manager like he/she is your friend. That shows you get very comfortable with people very easily. Which is a great impression since your are dealing with customers which is part of customer service.