Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.1

347 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Printed out an application online and turned it in the following day. I was called back for a group interview and ended up having a total of 5 interviews. The fifth one was when I was notified of my acceptance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very basic they ask about basic stuff. After I was hired, I watched a bunch of videos of the chick fil a rules and regulations and some training videos of how to do your job. They give you a booklet of the rules and regulations. Then, you wait for your uniform which takes a bit of time although with me I told them the wrong size, so it all depends.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals?
      Are you are for the long hual?
      What is great costumer service to you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2017.

Interview

I went in my local Chick Fil A to get an application, filled it out and turned it in. Since it had been a couple days after, I decided to follow up on my application. The chick Fil a is under new leadership, so they were having open interviews. Very easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Burke, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. I went in early to show how interested I was in the position. 4 other people showed up around my age. Most of them in high school and one in college. The interviewer gave us a slip of paper with 5 questions. We passed the slip of paper as we answered it. I personally did not like the process because I did not get much chance to speak since it was a group interview. I'd rather go in person and interview with a manager one-on-one. The questions were also weird and unrelated to the interview such as "tell us a joke". I thought that was utterly nonsensical. They wanted to see how you'd respond and interact with one and another. Honestly, I found the interview to be quite useless because as an introvert, you are not necessarily going to do well in a group interview. Apparently, they want you to have some special personality traits in order to get hired. Apply somewhere else!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I was emailed two days later for a group interview on Monday, July 17 at 4:00 pm at the Parkway Plaza location on Virginia Beach, VA. The interview was very disorganized and felt like they just did it out of nowhere with little preparation. It was a group of over 20 people. They asked everybody the same question as a group and we stood up one by one and answered. They then proceeded to interview us one by one, but they didn't call us up, they just had us walk up which caused confusion for some. The individual interviews were biased. Some people has like 2 minutes, and others had like 10. My interview was 3-4 minutes, and they also repeat the same questions in different forms. The interview process felt like it was set up by an amateur. It seemed like they were cutting people on the spot. They said you'll hear from us by next Thursday, but I got an email two days later saying I didn't make it, only confirming my theory that they were cutting people on the spot.

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Initial interview was with a director who then gave me an interview on the spot with the operator. I did not get hired immediately. Got a call 3 days later and got the job

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It took them a week to call back, the interview was very short and easy. The manager was nice and honest. It's more of a get to know you thing rather than a "do you know about our company?" thing, but you should still do some research as it will help.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviews over the course of 2 weeks, and they called a week after the second interview to let me know I had the job. Wonderful experience overall

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Amarillo, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Was interviewed by the store owner. Very basic interview questions were asked about availability and personality. After giving a brief introduction of myself the owner told me about the company and what the job entitles. Afterwards I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Stone Mountain, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. Had 3 interviews: one with each manager and then with the owner. asked a lot about myself and what i do for the community. it's best to give a bright smile and have good eye contact it's also best to try and make a connection with the person interviewing you bc they will hqve a say in wether or not tou work there.