Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.1

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

The interview process was pretty basic and straightforward. Anybody looking for work at Chick-Fil-A should not be worried about the difficulty of the interview process. I got the call of congratulations a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What kind of volunteer opportunities have you done?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tucker, GA).

Interview

The interview was easy but if they call make sure you answer because if you don't then they instantly drop you. I received a phone call about an hour after my interview but my phone was still on do not disturb so I texted back and he said he was calling to let me know he wanted me back for a 2nd interview but since I didn't answer I can re apply in 60-90 days.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan on doing after high school?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Interview

I went in 15 minutes early and in 5 minutes the manager came to speak with me and asked me about 3 questions before saying i had another interview the next day. He was very nice and i was stressing over nothing

Interview Questions

• Why i want to work there, availability, about myself, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slidell, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Slidell, LA).

Interview

Going to Chick Fil a for my interviews was overall the worst interviews I have ever been to. I went through 3 and half separate interviews with Chick Fil A and every single one there was some sort of issue. All the employees couldn't seem to communicate with one another about the scheduling of my interviews. When I arrived, the staff seemed surprised there was an interview set up for that day. They were all very friendly and made me feel welcomed. The questions were very basic, get to know you type questions. Like I said, I went through 3.5 interviews with them, the first was okay.. But only lasted about 5 minutes and I was told to come back a few days later for a sit down interview. That interview was also a bit longer and the questions were pretty much the same. On my last interview with the Store Manager, I waited in the Dining area for 45 minutes to be interviewed, they told me my interview was with person A, when they scheduled my interview, when I arrived they told me to have a seat and wait and that person A would no longer be interviewing me and person B would be. 45 minutes later here comes person C, explaining they had lack of communication and now he would be interviewing me. Than, he decided to tell me (after going into the store now 5 times for interviews and to apply) that they were unable to hire me because of my stretched ears. (which are not very big at all, smaller than a dime) They said they have very strict standards about appearance and the Store Manager said he would call corporate and get back to me if there was any way we could work around my ears. He gave me his word that he would call me within 1-2 days with a definite YES or NO answer. I still have never heard anything from them. The worst part about all of this was, they spoke with my girlfriend who works in the same mall as chick fil a, and told her that I should come in for an interview because they loved my application. No one ever actually called me to set anything up, every time they wanted to see me, they went through my girlfriend. HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Cheyenne, WY) in April 2017.

Interview

It was an open interview. They had me fill out a second application, so make sure you have the numbers of your employers and references. The interview probably lasted 15 minutes, and I waited for a good 45. It was a Saturday afternoon though, so I'm sure they were busy. We sat at a table in the restaurant. There was another person applying who I sat with before the interview. The interviewer was very nice, and I tried to keep eye contact the whole time. That was this weekend, so hopefully I hear from them soon about whether or not they want a second interview. If I don't hear from them within the week, then I'm going to go in and follow up.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you struggle with?   1 Answer
    • Name one time you helped someone and why   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer to work in a slow or fast paced environment?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What activities outside of school do you do? i.e. sports, etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Grapevine, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Okay dude it was so easy if you're reading this getting ready for an interview here, just know you have nothing to be scared of. I went in, told the guy at the counter I was there for an interview, he offered me a drink (make sure to accept it!) and told me to wait. I waited for a whopping ten minutes for the manager to come out, and he greeted me very politely. We basically just had a conversation about school, what I do outside of school, how far away from the store I am, my age, etc... Basically it was like there was no question, as soon as he met me I was practically hired. Anyway, from what I've heard most stores are like this, so it should be fairly easy and even fun! Good luck!

Interview Questions

• He asked things like: Where do you go to school? Are you in any clubs? Do you think you socialize well with other people? Pretty basic stuff.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Interview with a manager in store. The interview had three pages on a clip board but only went over a few questions on the first page. Typical availability, what do you know about the store, and some personal questions. Interviewer was a bit late.

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Decatur, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

This was by far the best group interview I've experienced! Each of us there for the interview were able to show are differences and likeness without feeling that each person wasn't give their own chance to shine! Great interviewer/manager. Asked relevant questions and made everyone feel comfortable answering!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between excellence and success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Stockbridge, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

It's a group setting of about four or so people in which you do 2 hours of answering questions, exercises, and such. Overall we started with a survival analysis quiz of How to survive in a tornado when I arrived from school. Then we continued on to some questions had in the form of a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What is your primary 1-year goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (New York, NY).

Interview

Basic questions like tell me about yourself, what can you offer to our business, previous work experience, who you do admire and why, why Chick-fil-A, how would your previous boss describe you .

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict   1 Answer