Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Chick-fil-A

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Columbia, SC) in March 2018.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews
1st round w/ Lead Team Member
2nd round w/ General Manager
I was far more nervous than I needed to be. Breathe. You got this!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Team Member Interview

Interview

Long interview with the owner. Very simple. Answered a bunch of basic questions. Was not stressful in the least bit. The owner was nice and made me feel comfortable. They offered me water.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Louisville, KY) in January 2019.

Interview

Talked with hiring manager and operating manager. It was a simple conversation where they wanted to make sure I'd be a good fit. Honestly they'll hire just about anybody as long as you work hard and have a cheerful attitude. Or fake a cheerful attitude.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in December 2018.

Interview

First got a phone call from them, then scheduled an in person interview where I sat down with the operator, it went well, then I was sent to do another interview with the general manager. It was not too bad and alltogether pretty easy.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview. They sent an email with a question and told me to make a video and email it back. After I sent the email with the video they immediately sent an email back with my date for orientation

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Charlotte, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

I went in for an open interview. I signed up for an interview slot and fill out the application while I was there. I had my interview and was offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (York, PA).

Interview

Very intentional. Genuinely pleasant experience. Connected well with the interviewers and gained valuable advice both for work and my future. Positive energy, enthusiasm was unmatched. One could tell there was something very unique about the company and its vision.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Fremont, CA).

Interview

First interviewed by a manager then the owner on different days. With the manager, he went through different scenarios and wrote my answers on a paper but was casual. Final interview with the owner consisted of more personality questions. Was hired after meeting with the store owner.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

It’s short. And they call you maybe a week after you and let you know if you got the job. It’s suoer easy and not at all confusing. I highly recommend to anyone looking for their first job

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself here long?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Group Interview with basic questions, second interview with the Hospitality Manager, third interview with a role specific director like the back of the house manager. The group interview tables of peope and you also do a puzzle or activity working as a team. All interviews afterward are individual.