Chick-fil-A Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.1

361 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I applied online, and received a response in about two days. I was asked to come in for a group interview a week later. I went in, and was interviewed alongside 5 other interviewees. The interview was fairly easy as you were only asked one question. I received an email a few hours after the group interview asking me to come in for a second interview, which would be one on one. I called and scheduled an interview for 3 days later. The interviewer was really laid back and relaxed. He was real friendly with me and discussed availability and working requirements. I was asked about 15 easy and manageable questions. Both interviews took at most 30-45 minutes. I received a response a week later with a job offer. The whole process was really easy. I highly recommend applying to Chick-fil-A.

Though the starting salary is minimum wage so rip.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chick-fil-A

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Initially applied online through Snagajob and got a call a few days later to set up an interview for the next week. When I got to the interview I was surprised it was a group of 5 of us. They want to see that you're personable and easily able to talk to new people. He took turns calling on everyone to answer questions. It lasted about 20 minutes. Three days later I received a call that I got the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

I applied to Chick-fil-A on July 1st. I was called in for interviews about three weeks later. The interview processes were pretty relaxed. I had two interviews in total. The first interview consisted of the manager reviewing my application (an inquiry about skills and talents I had listed on my app) and asking questions related to personality and future aspirations. It lasted for about 45 minutes. The second interview was exactly a week later; this time, with the owner. It was basically a review of the prior interview with the owner gauging to see how committed I was. This lasted for about a half an hour this time. I was told I would be notified a week later to see if I had gotten the job. A few hours later, I received a call from the hiring director saying I had indeed gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (hobbies, awards, etc.).
      What is your favorite movie?
      How long do you plan to work for Chick-fil-A?
      Why did you choose to apply for Chick-fil-A?
      Who inspires you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in August 2017.

Interview

It was great easy questions basically getting to know more about you and what can you bring to the team. Just be yourself and be open as possible talk to the manager like he/she is your friend. That shows you get very comfortable with people very easily. Which is a great impression since your are dealing with customers which is part of customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I had applied online via snagajob, and within about a week, no more than 2, I got called by a regional manager to schedule an interview for either the next day or the day after that. I chose the latter. I wanted to take the extra day to somewhat compose myself or relax myself because it was my first interview ever and I was quite nervous. The morning of the interview I adequately calmed myself down because I thought to myself, "hey, the hiring managers probably go through a dozen or so interviews at a time when they're looking for personnel, so I'm just another number" and I wanted to just take this opportunity to show the best version of myself. The morning of the interview, I walk in and ask an employee at the front for the manager I talked to on the phone, because I have an interview at 10AM (it was 9:45) and she quickly declined saying "It's not 10 AM yet, she's not here, just take a seat, she'll be here shortly. And there's a boy over there *points at him* waiting for her as well." She walked in within 5 or so minutes and immediately greeted me and the other interviewee who came before me, because we sort of stood out from the customers eating, as we were just sitting there patiently, dressed in casual interview attire, not eating. My interview went second of course, and it was really laid back and casual. The manager clearly was a people's person, she was easy to talk to, always made eye contact and was smiling as she was listening to my responses. It was more like a casual conversation rather than an interview. She asked the the questions below and because she was so easy to talk to I answered clearly and quite thoroughly, and didn't stutter or awkwardly look down or away, thankfully. Overall, it was a cordial, succinct 1st interview, just upset I did not get hired.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Q: Have you ever worked in a fast-paced environment like Chick-Fil-A? If so, how did you handle it? If not, how would you adapt?   Answer Question
    • Q: What would you bring to the team that would make you useful?   Answer Question
    • Q: What is your availability?   Answer Question
    • Q: Do you have a preference for which store you would like to work at? (They owned another at a shopping center a few miles away)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A.

Interview

Printed out an application online and turned it in the following day. I was called back for a group interview and ended up having a total of 5 interviews. The fifth one was when I was notified of my acceptance.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Very basic they ask about basic stuff. After I was hired, I watched a bunch of videos of the chick fil a rules and regulations and some training videos of how to do your job. They give you a booklet of the rules and regulations. Then, you wait for your uniform which takes a bit of time although with me I told them the wrong size, so it all depends.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals?
      Are you are for the long hual?
      What is great costumer service to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Burke, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. I went in early to show how interested I was in the position. 4 other people showed up around my age. Most of them in high school and one in college. The interviewer gave us a slip of paper with 5 questions. We passed the slip of paper as we answered it. I personally did not like the process because I did not get much chance to speak since it was a group interview. I'd rather go in person and interview with a manager one-on-one. The questions were also weird and unrelated to the interview such as "tell us a joke". I thought that was utterly nonsensical. They wanted to see how you'd respond and interact with one and another. Honestly, I found the interview to be quite useless because as an introvert, you are not necessarily going to do well in a group interview. Apparently, they want you to have some special personality traits in order to get hired. Apply somewhere else!

Anonymous Employee in Culpeper, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A (Culpeper, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position through Snagajob. I called in twice to follow up and got called in for an interview. The interview went very well and I was told that I would get a call back within 3 days if I got the job. I was called the following day with the job offer and was given information about paperwork, orientation, and uniforms. My location scheduled orientation a week after we got our offers. Orientation was lengthy and informative so be prepared. The section tests/quizzes are the most difficult things about orientation. Overall, I had an amazing experience and would recommend becoming a Chick-fil-a employee to anyone.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chick-fil-A in July 2017.

Interview

I went in my local Chick Fil A to get an application, filled it out and turned it in. Since it had been a couple days after, I decided to follow up on my application. The chick Fil a is under new leadership, so they were having open interviews. Very easy interview.