Chicken of the Sea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chicken of the Sea

Sort:

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chicken of the Sea (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The legal staffing agency contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in position of Legal Assistant in Chicken of the Sea. I said yes and they scheduled my interview the next week after the phone call. I met with HR person and Legal Coordinator. HR person was really nice and professional, explained the whole situation clearly from what do they need to what I can expect from this job. The HR interview took about 15 minutes. Afterwards I talked directly to Legal Coordinator for half an hour. Mostly all the questions were related to my previous legal experience, why did I want to change jobs and what skills do I have. Everything was to the point without silly questions like "What are your weaknesses?" and etc.
    The legal agency called me the next day and told me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a lot of experience with trademarks?   1 Answer

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chicken of the Sea (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

I was greeted by the hiring manager and shown around. I waited in a small conference room for the purchasing managers to arrive. They were friendly and described the position along with its duties. I was asked a few questions and then they asked me if I had any questions. The interview was just under half an hour.

Loin Feeder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vidalia, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chicken of the Sea (Vidalia, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is one step, requiring only a return meeting for drug screening. The single step includes orientation during which you watch a brief video on the company's history and answer questions, as well as the description of jobs available followed by job selection. The interview process was handled in a group setting.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to do the job?   1 Answer

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chicken of the Sea (El Segundo, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The process was great. Kevin is the recruiter at this company. He was great on the phone and greeted me when I came in. He gave me a bottle of water and showed me the office, their products and talked about the new building. Afterwards I met with Dan. He was nice too, but our meeting was just a few minutes and he had to leave. Kevin walked me out and was asking me how I felt about the experience. I thought that was nice and I hope to hear back from them soon. I want to work for Chicken of the Sea and I just live down the street.

Interview Questions

• How well do you multi-task?   1 Answer