Chico's FAS Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chico's FAS Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Very friendly... hired me on the spot. We talked about the apparel business and the demographic of the customer that shops at chicos stores. We also touched on the manufacturing aspect of the business as chicos does private label.

Interview Questions

• Do i have retail experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chico's FAS

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (McLean, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Ridiculous online application process. Time-consuming and irrelevant to job. glitchy program. Took all day to complete. Again HQ trying to ensure job security. Not sure that they checked on my references. the whole process seemed like a silly game devised by out of touch HQ people

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chico's FAS in December 2015.

Interview

Just asked simple questions like experience and the basics. Why do you want to work here, what made you apply, what is your availability, are you able to meet a $300 dollar minimum sales goal etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Aventura, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Disorganized management, the interviewer only spent 5 minutes with me almost as if she was in a rush. I had to wait almost 15 minutes before being interviewed, because the individual who was supposed to interview me gave me an earlier time as opposed to the time she comes in to work. I was only asked 3 questions before being sent on my way with a promise of a call after she came back Drom her two week vacation. I called back after two weeks to find out what was going each time I called to ask to speak to her she had someone say she was busy and that she'd call me back.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Rochester, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. I was greeted when I walked into the store. I informed the a Chico's employee that I had an interview. Then, I was taken to the back room by the store manager where the interview was held. It was a friendly atmosphere, and the interview question were simple.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you had to take the lead in something (project/event)?   Answer Question

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was very easy. Manager made me feel instantly comfortable. Manager was very friendly. She was the most interested in how I come across more than what my experience was in retail. It didn't matter that I had no prior experience in retail, not in the past 30 years, anyway.

Interview Questions

• Why have you been out of work for so long?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. I was told my salary. Mgr WAY overstated commissions I would make.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Dress in Chico's style. Lots of jewelry and current colors. You don't have to have previous sales experience but you do need to indicate a love of fashion and desire to sell.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to talk about past job experience. Why did you leave or are you leaving your current job? Be upbeat. No negatives.   1 Answer

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Interview

You need to apply online and then you will go through 1 or 2 face-to-face interviews with store management team. You will probably interview with the the manager and at least one assistant manager

Sales Associate Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chico's FAS in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by one of the hiring managers and came to the store for an interview. It lasted about 15 minutes and consisted mostly of questions about my prior retail experience. I don't have much, and the manager didn't seem overly impressed by what little I did have. This made me wonder why I was contacted. There weren't any behavioral questions, which I had expected based on reading other reviews of interviews here. I asked her to describe what they are looking for in terms of commission, hours, etc.. Apparently, part-time means VERY part-time, at least at the location I interviewed at. The job hours would only be 5-10 per week. If you get more, it's based on how well you sell. So presumably, if you aren't a top seller, you won't be getting many hours. Also, no one is "full-time" except the managers. I was told that while I wasn't required to purchase and wear Chico's items, I would be required to have the "Chico's:" look, whatever that meant. I couldn't tell from her demeanor whether I had it or not. This might be an okay job for someone who really loves sales or doesn't want to work much, but it wasn't the opportunity I was looking for. Moving on.... I actually just interviewed yesterday so I have no idea if I will be offered the position or not. However, I will decline if offered. I need to work more than this.

Interview Questions

• Trying to conceal my dissapointment that the job hours would be so minimal. The ad said "Part-time", not "Practically No Time". I wouldn't have applied had I known it was only 5-10 hours per week.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interviewer was informative as to how position would be and schedule.