Child Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Child Development Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Child Development

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Child Development (Fairfield, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Initially, there was a phone screening with a recruiter, which lasted about 20-30 minutes (depends on the length of your answers). After the phone screening, the recruiter explained the positions available and, based on experience and education, recommended the individual for an on-site interview at one of their centers.

The in-person interviews vary by site and director.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about yourself"
      They also gave me time to interview them about their positions.   Answer Question

Master Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Child Development (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Interviewed by two site supervisors. Wonderful experience! Be confident, firm and humble. The interview took about an hour. Introduce yourself, share your career goals, explain philosophy working with children, and more about your qualifications. Bring many questions!

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Child Development (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Wonderful experience. Vary laid back recruiter who was willing to work with me on scheduling times etc. This company is very helpful. Th recruiter explained that it was like working with a big family. The re are opportunities to grow and they like to promote from within.

Associate Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Child Development.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the HR representative. We scheduled an interview on-site at one of the centers before the children arrived afterschool. I interviewed with 3 of the Site Supervisors in the same area. They asked general interview questions about my experience and education. I was an upcoming graduate from UC Davis and had just finished my field work in Child Development so I used my experience and knowledge there to describe how I would handle certain situations with children.

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Child Development (Tracy, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with four different Site Supervisors as there were multiple job openings at centers in my area. I was asked questions about my education, experience, interests, and desired hours. The questions were all intentional to match candidates up with the best position for them.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you hope to gain in the classroom in the next year?   1 Answer

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Child Development (Irvine, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

A phone call with the subpool lead. Followed by an in person interview with five other applicants. Followed by an orientation after setting a preferred time with another phone call.