Children's Bureau of Southern California Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Bureau of Southern California

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Children's Bureau of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Short and very easy. The person who hired me is no longer there, and I'm not sure if they are still using the same recruiting agency to get new hires.

Family Support Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Bureau of Southern California (Palmdale, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I received a phone call to schedule interview. Interview started precisely at the hour they scheduled. Enjoyed the interview and was told to contact the employee who had set up the interview if I didn't hear back by the end of the week. I ended up emailing her, and I received no response whatsoever. I wouldn't have minded a rejection letter if they didn't want me, but I didn't even get that.

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Children's Bureau of Southern California (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Timed typing exam 2 scenario questions. Then another 15 minute wait for the rest of the interviewing staff to arrive. I was interviewed by the director and 2 supervisors. I had about 7 questions and the interviews laster about 20 minutes in addition to the 20 minute timed scenario test.

MFT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Bureau of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Basic interview questions. Know your clinical skills. The interview was not overly formal but not casual either. Questions are geared toward experience and aptitude. The interviewers want to know you will be hard working and abreast of knowledge of DMH protocol and trainings.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with a client that reports suicidality.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Children's Bureau of Southern California.

Interview

I went to one panel interview and within a week or so they offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel there were any difficult or unexpected questions during the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were really good about offering me the top salary for this position.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Bureau of Southern California.

Interview

Thorough and a good experience. I initially had an in-person interview and later had a phone interview to test my Spanish language skills for the bilingual status. They worked with my availability.