Children's Creative Learning Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the corporate office in Portland. Next, I met with district manager for a face to face interview at the center. The interview went well, the DM was very friendly and informative. Questions were typical and pertained to Child Care Leadership, engaging families and working with teaching staff.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you deal with a family or parent that came to you with a complaint?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (Monterey, CA).

Interview

First you go through a phone interview. Then you take a test on line. Next you come in for a interview. When I came in for interview I did find it odd I was not alone in the room with Director. I was lead to believe it was another team member but actually it was the District manager!

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of basic knowledge and experience. In the end I was told I would be contacted by Friday. I was also told where she would like to put me and rate of pay. Never got that call I had to email several times just to get a response. I felt it was unprofessional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Asked a list of questions, what classroom I preferred (told I probably would not be able to work with that age group because the position was filled) taken on a tour right after, and I was called back that same day being offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (Columbus, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process is lengthy and confusing. Multiple management levels were involved, no one was able to answer basic questions regarding center policies and procedures. Follow up calls, interviews, emails, and messages were erratic, few and and far between.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The Director reviewed my resume, she gave scenarios, and asked me to describe a day with children. Another teacher say in on our interview. I was then out inside the classroom to see my interaction with the children and flow of the class.

Interview Questions

• If you feel like you're coteacher isn't pulling their part.   Answer Question

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was done in a group of 3. We all answered the questions asked, talked about ourselvesetc. The only thing I did not like was that the interview was held in the main office which is also a shared space with assistants who were in and out.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (Stanford, CA).

Interview

The first interview was OK. The second round interview was running interrogation. They reminded me labor camps in Germany! It was very inconvenient and disturbing. They look at you like criminals.

Interview Questions

• Find a time that you had a make a decision, what did you change in your behavior? Why did you change it?   1 Answer
    • When you are alone and believe in something that your boss doesn't believe, what do you do? Do you insist in your believes?   1 Answer

I didn't want to work with those attitudes. I have to like my job, especially when I work with children. Children at this center were neglected.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers.

Interview

Interview was easy. They asked all the typical questions and wanted to know about my ability to build teams and manage staff. A lot of what I was to actually do in this role was left out and upon accepting the job, I was loaded down with all kinds of menial tasks and basically reduced to a floater as opposed to an actual member of management.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my ability to build teams and retain staff.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Head Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-person "Behavioral" where you spend a couple of hours (yes unpaid!) in a classroom. Then finally the long and awkward in-person panel - they use a "Lominger's" interview format. I would suggest looking up what that is before you go in so you are prepared for the kind of conversation you will encounter!

Interview Questions

• How do you think children learn best?   1 Answer

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Children's Creative Learning Centers (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was very sweet, and easy to talk to. This company is very quick to respond to questions and emails. The company emails you and ask when is a convenient time for a phone interview, which is great because they work around your availability. Then they call you at your appropriate time and then they give u a phone interview which lady about 10-15min.

Interview Questions

• What has been your teaching experience?   1 Answer

The locaroom was to far. But great school.