Children's Health Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Health Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted result through LinkedIn, and was contact by a recruiter from Children's the same day. An interview with the director (1 hour) and team leads (1 hour) was set up for the following week. Director explained that if I made it through round one, then there would be another set of interviews (about a week or so later). In the 2nd interview I met with the senior research director, as well as the director and my immediate supervisor along with the rest of the 3 people team I would be working with. All interviews went well (although they did not mention that I would be meeting the senior director until I arrived the morning of the 2nd interview). After the second interview, I was told HR would contact me in a few days (about 3 business days) but I did not hear back for a week. When I emailed the director to follow up, HR got in touch the same day. Everyone was very friendly and professional throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Children's? What are you strengths/ weaknesses? A few specific questions about past related work experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Health

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Wonderful communication before the interview via email. Great team. Hiring manager met with me first. She had already reviewed my resume and had thoughtful questions about my experience. Then allowed me to meet with potential coworkers independently so that I could ask questions about the work environment and expectations. Team members gave me tour of clinical spaces. The second interview was several weeks later, where I met senior staff, who were all extremely welcoming and curious about my skill set. I met other clinic staff as well. The second interview was completed with another interview with the hiring manager, who asked more poignant questions about how I feel I could handle responsibilities after learning more about the job expectations. This was the best interview that I have ever had. I felt that the team took care to see how a new hire would potentially fit in their environment and it gave me time to see if I would like to work with the team. Although I was not offered a position (another applicant has better qualifications), all communication was timely and compassionate.

Interview Questions