Children's Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Health Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ambulatory Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Health.

Interview

Process consists of two interview phases. First phase just met with the manager and answered genral questions. Second phase met with 3 groups of people who worked in the unit. Was pretty exhausted after the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and a coworker did not get along. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Brief call with Recruiter/HR followed by 2 in person interviews. First round with managers. Second round with 2 groups of team members and then the Sr. Director. The first group I met with was engaging and informative and I assume that's why I moved to round 2. They don't seem as organized as they should be in staffing these new teams. One team in particular couldn't tell me specifically what their top priorities were and the responses were all over the board. I followed up with Recruiting a couple of weeks after the interview and go no response. It wasn't until I reached out to an internal contact of mine that I finally got a 'no thank you' follow up from the Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Children's? They mostly talked about their experience at Children's. If you don't have a background in healthcare it might be challenging to understand exactly what certain teams are doing because they speak using so many acronyms.   Answer Question

Cardiac Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick. Was asked behavioral questions. Human resources was extremely disorganized. Turns out another HR representative took over and never reached out. Not a great, fair experience

Media Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email two weeks after submitting application by the hiring manager. We scheduled a phone call where the discussion contained few no questions about my qualifications or interest. I was promised a follow up by the end of the following week. I ended up having to contact recruiters weeks later who told me that I had not progressed.

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Health.

Interview

The application process was long and time-intensive. The process for my application to be accepted took a long time, and my interview was scheduled weeks after I applied. The interview itself took around an hour.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions that had no applicability to the job position   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Wonderful communication before the interview via email. Great team. Hiring manager met with me first. She had already reviewed my resume and had thoughtful questions about my experience. Then allowed me to meet with potential coworkers independently so that I could ask questions about the work environment and expectations. Team members gave me tour of clinical spaces. The second interview was several weeks later, where I met senior staff, who were all extremely welcoming and curious about my skill set. I met other clinic staff as well. The second interview was completed with another interview with the hiring manager, who asked more poignant questions about how I feel I could handle responsibilities after learning more about the job expectations. This was the best interview that I have ever had. I felt that the team took care to see how a new hire would potentially fit in their environment and it gave me time to see if I would like to work with the team. Although I was not offered a position (another applicant has better qualifications), all communication was timely and compassionate.