Children's Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.8

Interview

There are no intensive clinical questions - almost whole interview was - what would you do in this situation or tell me a time.... - focus on safety and customer service...

Negotiation

They are willing to budge a little..

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic concepts in programming and analysis. The job screening is more thorough at the phone interview. The offer is very hard to negotiate. That is the worst part. The hiring manager said it is very hard to give me more because that will take more than one month for the HR to approve.

Interview Questions

• A lot of technique questions are asked and discussed at the onsite interview   Answer Question

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX).

Interview

First interview was with the HR representative. Very typical interview from the HR department. Second was with the actual department manager. After that it took forever to hear back from HR if I had the job or not....forever. Everything was very structured and from a interview protocol they follow as far as questions they asked and such. Not too personal at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay was according to experience. Rate was determined by HR and not the hiring manager

Pct Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Children's Health.

Interview

knew someone on the inside so the interview process was very easy for me. Its all about who you know really. Takes a while to get started bc they only do orientation the first of every month.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions... again I already knew the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Ambulatory Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Health (Plano, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied on line and with a few weeks I received a phone call to set up an interview, met with HR then later interviewed with 2 managers. After I left the interview I sent thank you e-mails and received a call a couple of days later with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I received two face to face interviews. I met with different people each time. They were late both times i was interviewed. They did not have any questions prepped. It was very unprofessional. I felt as though i did most of the talking. Their questions were very broad. I tried to fit as much information about myself into the interview as i could.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick and professional process all around. An overview of the process and expectations were discussed. Very professional and competent Human Resources staff. Very fast on boarding. Orientation could be improved. Interview questions were fair. Staff seemed to be very caring

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Easiest interview I've ever experienced. I was basically just told what my responsibilities would be and what weekends and/or holidays were required to work. I was told I could get overtime once I was done with orientation

Interview Questions

• Are you available on the weekends   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay, just be honest with what pay your looking to receive!
    Childrens is one of the highest paying hospitals in the DFW area, patient care technicians are started out with a good pay!

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Two in person interviews and a phone interview.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I wasn't too fond of my interview with Human Resources, since they are not nurses. Most questions were standard such as "What would your old manager's tell us about you..." I interviewed with the nurse supervisors on the floor and was able to talk more about my work experiences, what i can offer, ect...

Interview Questions

• what would your ex managers say about you?   1 Answer
    • What would you're previous coworkers say about you're work ethic?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Children's pays off a scale based on experience as an RN, it doesn't matter much if you had experience in the field you're interviewing for or not.