Children's Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.8

Ambulatory Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Very thorough and precise. Asked mainly behavorial questions. Leadership was professional and asked questions pertaining to what my job function would be. Very exact on company's mission and expectations

Interview Questions

• How do I handle stressful situations   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Easiest interview I've ever experienced. I was basically just told what my responsibilities would be and what weekends and/or holidays were required to work. I was told I could get overtime once I was done with orientation

Interview Questions

• Are you available on the weekends   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay, just be honest with what pay your looking to receive!
    Childrens is one of the highest paying hospitals in the DFW area, patient care technicians are started out with a good pay!

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick and professional process all around. An overview of the process and expectations were discussed. Very professional and competent Human Resources staff. Very fast on boarding. Orientation could be improved. Interview questions were fair. Staff seemed to be very caring

Ambulatory Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Health.

Interview

Process consists of two interview phases. First phase just met with the manager and answered genral questions. Second phase met with 3 groups of people who worked in the unit. Was pretty exhausted after the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and a coworker did not get along. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

CRT PCT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was a referral. My boss's boss's boss gave me her card and I emailed her, explaining what I was looking for. She connected me with her hiring supervisor and I was set up for an interview. They called and told me what position to apply for online after they had already scheduled the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you, in your personal or work life, exemplify the four Children's Health values?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Children's Health.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted about an interview a month later, with interview set up for the month after that. Interview consisted of several parts over the course of 3-4 hours, including one on one with an attending, shadowing in the department in which I was applying, and a panel of six APPs who went through a two-page questionnaire of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where your judgement was in question or someone did not agree with your care plan.   Answer Question

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Mangers are very open and what they want. They asked the standard questions on what would you do if you were in this scenario and why you chose here to work.

Interview Questions

• What are your intentions for working here and what I can bring to the table.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic concepts in programming and analysis. The job screening is more thorough at the phone interview. The offer is very hard to negotiate. That is the worst part. The hiring manager said it is very hard to give me more because that will take more than one month for the HR to approve.

Interview Questions

• A lot of technique questions are asked and discussed at the onsite interview   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Children's Health (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Called to come in for interview. Told there were several positions that they were trying to fill. Overview of the organization and position. Met with current analyst. Walked through several building projects. No indication of true job responsibilities in the online job description.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around project development. At the time this department was involved in the business development of suburban health center locations. Questions were not at all reflective of the online job description.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Health (Plano, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Spoke with director and RN. Asked scenarios and education questions and previous experiences. Both asked for input to continue growth in the current company. Honest input given on previous home health care jobs and how it all progressed. Keep in mind other patient care questions and critical thinking throughout job. Skills and driving areas discussed.

Interview Questions

• Experience, scenarios, education   1 Answer