Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2018

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for interview the next day. Went in for an interview which was very straight and got offered a position after interview on the same day

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Hiring process was quicker than I expected. Received a phone call from recruiter 2 days after applying online. After a week and a half I received an in person interview with 3 lead research coordinators. Interview was filled with task based questions and questions about my background. Second interview a week later with clinical research manager and lead research nurse and all the questions were straightforward backgrounds and research experience. Got a call the same day with a job offer

Patient Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was an easy going interview. I did the digital interview. I answered a few basic questions about myself and why I chose CHOA. It was pleasant and quick. CHOA has Avery good reputation.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received both a phone interview and a FaceTime interview because I was not local. The experience as a whole was very positive. The interview felt very conversational and consisted of many situational questions.

Business Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very lengthy process. Applied in October 2017. Did online video interview a few days after applying. Received phone call about an in person interview January 2018. Never heard anything back. I do wish companies would at least take the time to let candidates know that they weren't picked for the position instead of leaving us wondering and then seeing online that the position is closed without any word from anyone else. Aside from that, overall positive experience. Everyone was very nice at the hospital itself.
    Mainly just asked situational questions, asking what you would do/or what you have done when in a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when dealing with problems in a group setting?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in December 2017.

Interview

It was basically a panel interview with the manager and the lead team member. They both asked interview questions. They asked about my background. After the interview, they showed me around the work space.

Interview Questions

• If you were in a conflicting situation with a colleague, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

Wellness Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

Applied online over and over online throughout the years. Despite having advanced edu and experience have been rejected without so much as a call. ATS sucks and this is why HR at companies like this perpetuate the lack of success both internally and externally. Try reading the applicant's resume and speaking to them instead of utilizing a useless ATS to rely on qualified candidates. Your reputation relies on your HR dept and hiring practices.

Interview Questions

• NO questions asked - just a constant rejection without merit. I am more than qualified and have been sent repeated rejections   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (McDonough, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I filled out an app and about a little over a week. I received an audio invite to take a interview via email. 1 week exact, the recruiter called me in for a in person interview. 1 more week exact later they called and offered me the job. So about a 3 week turn a round for me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with another staff member? If so how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in November 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Very relatable interviewers . The interview itself only took about 30 min. Asked some casual questions to get the ball rolling. Overall the interview process was exactly how I expected it.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on being with choa? What does your academic classwork bring to the table?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I had a recruiter ask me questions about my research experience and salary expectations over the phone. Then I had my first interview with the department I would be working with. After two days I had a second interview with the department head. I was asked when I could start the position only to find out I did not get the job. Unfortunately, I was led on to believe I had the job which was not professional.

Interview Questions

• What are your research interests? Are you interested in sickle cell disease?   Answer Question