Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in December 2017.

Interview

It was basically a panel interview with the manager and the lead team member. They both asked interview questions. They asked about my background. After the interview, they showed me around the work space.

Interview Questions

• If you were in a conflicting situation with a colleague, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

Wellness Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

Applied online over and over online throughout the years. Despite having advanced edu and experience have been rejected without so much as a call. ATS sucks and this is why HR at companies like this perpetuate the lack of success both internally and externally. Try reading the applicant's resume and speaking to them instead of utilizing a useless ATS to rely on qualified candidates. Your reputation relies on your HR dept and hiring practices.

Interview Questions

• NO questions asked - just a constant rejection without merit. I am more than qualified and have been sent repeated rejections   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (McDonough, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I filled out an app and about a little over a week. I received an audio invite to take a interview via email. 1 week exact, the recruiter called me in for a in person interview. 1 more week exact later they called and offered me the job. So about a 3 week turn a round for me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with another staff member? If so how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in November 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Very relatable interviewers . The interview itself only took about 30 min. Asked some casual questions to get the ball rolling. Overall the interview process was exactly how I expected it.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on being with choa? What does your academic classwork bring to the table?   1 Answer

Data Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

The whole process took 2 months , I received a phone call from recruiter then phone interview then 2 times personal interviews , first was with several people and last with the manager .

Interview Questions

• what statistical softwares did you use in your analysis? ?
      many other alot different types of questions   Answer Question

Weekend Coverage Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Screened via phone by Human Resources. Then face to face three person panel interview in department. Given a few days to prepare for interview. Response ten days after interview. Good experience & responsiveness.

Interview Questions

• How to prioritize multiple tasks?   1 Answer

BI Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

First is the HR interview, then the hiring manager, both phone interviews, did not get the onsite interview. Both are friendly and relax. last for 40 min for the second round. first round is short about 10 min.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview that covered technical questions (difference between a router and a switch, difference between HTTP and HTML, etc).

The second interview was a 30 minute interview at the Children's office where the job was located. It was with the hiring manager, and was an informal/unscripted interview. There were not many technical questions asked. The only technical questions were pertinent to items listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Difference between HTTP and HTML, talk about my resume experiences, etc...   Answer Question

Patient Registration Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

Interview process was great. Received a tour of the facility and manager and supervisor were in attendance. Pretty standard questions and both were very nice and inviting. Great culture, looking forward to hearing back soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I received an unreasonable request from a customer/ patient.   Answer Question

Behavioral Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for two separate positions. A few hours after submitting my first application I interviewed through hirevue. You have 30 seconds to prepare to answer each question and 3 minutes for your answer. Once you answer you cannot redo anything.
    A few hours after doing my interview I received my first offer to interview in person. Questions were "behavioral" and involve answering questions about handling past experiences in a STAR (look it up) format.
    My interview for a different position was similar because the question format was the same. Interviewers were friendly, and made the experience stress free. I received a call and email stating I received an offer 3 days after my interview.