Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.8

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a digital interview fairly quickly after submitting my application. I was via webcam, though there was an audio only option, so it could be done at my leisure (within 3 business days).

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I sent my resume to a current employee, who reached out to the recruiter. Set up a phone interview with the recuiter, about 30 minutes. After a couple days, set up a face to face with the hiring manager.

Histotechnician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The initial communication was via email when my application was selected. You are then given a digital interview, to which you record your answers and wait to be contacted later if you are qualified. I was then given a different job description from what was posted on the website via email. This was very confusing as the qualifications posted were met by my education and experience. This way of interviewing is new to me since I have only ever had phone and face to face interviews in life.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CHOA?   1 Answer
    • Does your Bachelor's degree meet the education requirements?   1 Answer

Foundation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online by submitting my resume and a cover letter. I was then contacted via email to set up a phone interview time. I applied for a foundation intern position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to speak to a group in order to persuade?   Answer Question

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I initially spoke on the phone with a recruiter, than a phone interview with the Director, and in person with the Director and the higher up (separately). I finally got a phone call that they choose to hire internally.

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

Applied for the job and around a week later got a call for a video interview. The following week was called to do an in person interview with the supervisor and one of the charge nurses. The next week I was called again to do an interview with the same supervisor and manager of the floor. Accepted the job that day. The whole process is very long, took a month.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress, or things changing at the last minute   Answer Question

Family Experience Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Behavioral interviewing - describe a specific example of ____. Spoke with recruiter o phone first; then was selected to interview in-person with recruiter. Later, interviewed with a panel of managers for the department.

Registration Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

I applied online 3-4 weeks before I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a face to face interview. I was interviewed by both the practice manager and the office manager. The interview was pretty comfortable and they asked the basic interview questions. At the end of the interview they asked if I was currently working. I replied no and they said, "okay good, so you won't have to submit a two weeks notice." I was sure that I got the job, but I didn't.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work "style" (not verbatim) in three words.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next day to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, a face to face interview was scheduled for week later with the nurse manager and assistant nurse manager. After my face to face interview, I set up a day to shadow to see if the position was right for me. A few days later, I received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent policy change and how it affected you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in July 2016.

Interview

From the time I filled out the application to when I got hired took about 3 months. You have to first get a video interview before they schedule a face to face in person interview. After the interview it was almost two weeks before I got the offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you and a coworker didn't see eye to eye. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate. Gladly accepted the proposed compensation.