Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.9

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview that covered technical questions (difference between a router and a switch, difference between HTTP and HTML, etc).

The second interview was a 30 minute interview at the Children's office where the job was located. It was with the hiring manager, and was an informal/unscripted interview. There were not many technical questions asked. The only technical questions were pertinent to items listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Difference between HTTP and HTML, talk about my resume experiences, etc...   Answer Question

Patient Registration Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

Interview process was great. Received a tour of the facility and manager and supervisor were in attendance. Pretty standard questions and both were very nice and inviting. Great culture, looking forward to hearing back soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I received an unreasonable request from a customer/ patient.   Answer Question

Behavioral Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for two separate positions. A few hours after submitting my first application I interviewed through hirevue. You have 30 seconds to prepare to answer each question and 3 minutes for your answer. Once you answer you cannot redo anything.
    A few hours after doing my interview I received my first offer to interview in person. Questions were "behavioral" and involve answering questions about handling past experiences in a STAR (look it up) format.
    My interview for a different position was similar because the question format was the same. Interviewers were friendly, and made the experience stress free. I received a call and email stating I received an offer 3 days after my interview.

Investment Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Had an initial screening interview with a recruiter. Was told regardless of whether or not I was moving forward she would be contacting me within a week or two. I haven't heard from her and this interview was 4 weeks ago.

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online. Got an invite to online interview 4 days later. Got the in person interview 3 days after that and was offered the job before the end of that day.

Behavioral Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta in July 2017.

Interview

It was a screening interview done through HireVue. It gives you 30 seconds to read and prepare your answer and another 3 minutes to record your answer via video and audio recording.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CHOA?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Marcus Autism Center?   Answer Question
    • What area of Marcus Autism Center do you prefer to work in, and how would you make a good candidate?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

I applied online and then was contacted a few months later for a phone screening. The screening was very short and basic with questions like, "why are you interested in Children's." I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview with a marketing team. I interviewed with the entire team in groups of two and the entire process was very relaxed, friendly and conversational.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to handle conflict? How did you do so?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied and it took about a month for them to contact. I had an interview online and was contacted about a second interview. Which was panel. After that they asked for 3 references and background check consent. I think it's safe to say I have the job! :)

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Interview

I was applying within the company so they interview process from the beginning was pretty speedy. As for the waiting period after the final interview, it was about 3-4 weeks before hearing anything back and that's after calling once a week for an update on the process. It seems like they had forgotten to update the career board that the position had been filled.

Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

Interview

I've applied for this role a couple of times. One time they called me and did the phone interview but nothig further. Last week they called me to see if I wanted to go interview.