Children's Hospital Los Angeles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Children's Hospital Los Angeles

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles in February 2018.

Interview

First interview are with the managers. They ask basic scenario/behavioral questions and if you pass the first interview, you will have a second interview with staff. My second interview had 5 nurses interviewing me. They asked me a few questions and also allowed me to ask them questions about the unit, the unit’s culture, the managers

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a conflict you’ve had with a coworker and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Social Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a supervisor and two employees at the interview asking a lot of detailed questions. They really wanted to find out if the intern is a good match for the culture of the workplace and willing to devote extra time to doing the job right.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance your school work and work requirements without getting burnt out or overwhelmed?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Great! I really enjoyed the interview. They seemed quite genuine in getting to know you and what you could bring to the team. I was actually very excited to speak with them again.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Westminster, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Great office culture and place to work if you love helping children and being around like minded professionals who are passionate about pediatric care. Initial interview was splendid, management is great at CHLA.

Clinical Research Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Everyone was very nice who I was talking to. The interview process had a lot more behavioral questions than I expected so just prepare accordingly. The job seems demanding but extremely worthwhile and I am excited to have been accepted

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

Interview

Met with several faculty members for 1 on 1 interviews with each. Interviews were scheduled for one day and the whole process took several hours to accommodate each of the faculty members schedules. Lots of waiting in-between interviews.

Interview Questions

• -Why do you want this position?
      -Walk me through your experiences
      -What are your strengths/weaknesses?
      -What are your plans for the future?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

Interview

The interview process was very robotic. Manager had questions prepare however seemed to be more concerned with about other things than the interview as she was on her cell phone the entire time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked where i lived and about past experience.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

The process was great. This is my 3rd interview with this organization. In all honestly, I feel like they already hire people in their minds but continue to interview other people just to say they did it. It is tough because you build great interview rapport and then not even 24 hours, you get an email notification say "We hired someone for this position already"... I guess it's about who you know and not what you know at CHLA.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work load?   1 Answer

HVAC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

HR scheduled appointment with Facilities Director for interview. A few days later I met with him. Very welcoming man, very friendly. I was expecting something different before I walked in, but he made me feel very comfortable and at home and I am very glad I was able to meet him.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

Interview

Ask the general interview questions and research experiences and introduced me about what's the job like and showed me around the working area.
    The interview in 1:1 and interviewer is very friendly.

Senior Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with clinicians, marketing team members, international team members, contacting members, the Chief Strategy Officer and other person involved with increasing national and international referrals to CHLA regarding my experience in business development and developing long-term sustainable relationships.