Children's Hospital Los Angeles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (East Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I received a call over the phone from the hiring manager on Friday, and had an interview on Monday for an in-person interview. It was definitely more of a conversation.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

First interview was 10 minutes with two nurse managers and one bedside nurse that was focused on getting to know the interviewees. Second interview was 1 hour with the same interviewers as the previous one that focused on get to know you and behavioral questions.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

Interview

The interview process was very robotic. Manager had questions prepare however seemed to be more concerned with about other things than the interview as she was on her cell phone the entire time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked where i lived and about past experience.   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

Interview

10 minute phone interview. The two research coordinators on the phone explained the day to day functions of the job. They explained that there is room to grow in the company and that it was entry level, but clearly they wanted someone with experience.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Westminster, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Great office culture and place to work if you love helping children and being around like minded professionals who are passionate about pediatric care. Initial interview was splendid, management is great at CHLA.

HVAC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

HR scheduled appointment with Facilities Director for interview. A few days later I met with him. Very welcoming man, very friendly. I was expecting something different before I walked in, but he made me feel very comfortable and at home and I am very glad I was able to meet him.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled very quickly, but luckily I was able to accommodate my schedule. My interviewers were incredibly nice and friendly, and the interview was very easygoing and informal.

Interview Questions

• How will you apply your previous experience to this job?   Answer Question

Respiratory Care Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Consists of three parts: Online application, in-person panel interview, and secondary management review if called back. The first interview require a knowledge assessment on basic respiratory function and equations. The first interview involved a panel of three staff members asking various respiratory and situational questions. The second interview was done with management and they asked again ethical questions, situational, and clinical based questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Children's Hospital Los Angeles?   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application online through the CHLA website and got a call back to schedule my interview, which took about twenty to thirty minutes and was with the three individuals who works in the department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   Answer Question
    • What do you know about us   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to juggle multiple tasks and how did you go about doing it   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the most successful team that you've been in   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you had conflict with a coworker, how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Care Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Los Angeles in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Got a call from recruiter and scheduled interview 2 weeks out. Met with a panel of 3 including department manager. Pretty simple interview about 20 mins long.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Children's Hospital?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working with children and their critical conditions? Do you have experience working with children?   Answer Question