Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy process. Interview focused more on what I could expect if I decided to accept position. No difficult questions. Interviewer provided a tour of the facility and staff. Offered position by the time I left

Rehab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The supervisor of the Sports Medicine Department interviewed me and he was very friendly. He asked about my schooling and what classes I took related to physical therapy. We also talked about my personal training experience. Then he asked my availability and whether I would be going back to school anytime soon. It was very informal and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a rehab aide here at CHKD?   1 Answer

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Norfolk, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people who would supervise and help me in different areas of the job. It did not feel intimidating at all. Everyone was super friendly. They asked me basic questions about my experience and explained the parameters of the job. I was allowed ample opportunities to ask questions, displaying my knowledge of the experience required and my willingness to learn more.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of knowledge about [subject matter]?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters.

Interview

HR did a wonderful job setting things up. The interview was done in a quiet and comfortable are. Felt the interviewers did listen to me. Felt the employees loved it at CHKD.

Negotiation

It was easy. After the interview I was called by HR who based the offer on my experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Norfolk, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Submit application online, then was called to come in to meet with Human Resources. Once that was deemed good to continue, met with the unit manager. Was offered a job quickly and given a start date.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Newport News, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

You need to know someone who works with the organization to get in for consideration.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask a lot of questions. They will give you a tour of the office, even if you do not get the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no type of negotiation. They tell you how much they will pay you and you either accept it or not.

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters in January 2009.

Interview

I applied hrough Human Resources after calling several times I was granted an interview. I was placed in a small room wth the management team for about an hour. Asked what I could do to help the organization.
     The interviewers had a list of questions that they went over. I was asked a series of questions and based on my answers we continued to other questions. I felt that the questions were a little to impersonal and did not thoroughly let the interviewee devlve into my character.