Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters

2.4

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy; Good Explanation of Job position. Friendly and Interview time was prompt. Gave me an opportunity to ask any questions. Received feedback on all questions answer. Specific on what they were looking for in an applicant.

Interview Questions

• What as One question that was asked during the interview?   2 Answers

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Newport News, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

You need to know someone who works with the organization to get in for consideration.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask a lot of questions. They will give you a tour of the office, even if you do not get the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no type of negotiation. They tell you how much they will pay you and you either accept it or not.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters.

Interview

Applied online. Within a week, HR called me to schedule an interview and was based on my timeframe and availability. I was offered the position informally during my interview, with a formal follow up call one week after with details of position.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn about CHKD from reading our wesbite?   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters in January 2009.

Interview

I applied hrough Human Resources after calling several times I was granted an interview. I was placed in a small room wth the management team for about an hour. Asked what I could do to help the organization.
     The interviewers had a list of questions that they went over. I was asked a series of questions and based on my answers we continued to other questions. I felt that the questions were a little to impersonal and did not thoroughly let the interviewee devlve into my character.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Norfolk, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes with 3 of the managers I would be working for. It felt more like a conversation than an interview which was a good. They asked me a few questions but more so told me about the job duties and requirements.

Rehab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The supervisor of the Sports Medicine Department interviewed me and he was very friendly. He asked about my schooling and what classes I took related to physical therapy. We also talked about my personal training experience. Then he asked my availability and whether I would be going back to school anytime soon. It was very informal and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a rehab aide here at CHKD?   1 Answer

Psychometrist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters.

Interview

Two Skype interview followed by in person. Met with the psychologist and medical director. Toured facilities and met referral agents. I was out of state at the time, making Skype the optimal interview medium.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters.

Interview

HR did a wonderful job setting things up. The interview was done in a quiet and comfortable are. Felt the interviewers did listen to me. Felt the employees loved it at CHKD.

Negotiation

It was easy. After the interview I was called by HR who based the offer on my experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy process. Interview focused more on what I could expect if I decided to accept position. No difficult questions. Interviewer provided a tour of the facility and staff. Offered position by the time I left

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Norfolk, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Submit application online, then was called to come in to meet with Human Resources. Once that was deemed good to continue, met with the unit manager. Was offered a job quickly and given a start date.