Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.2

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy; Good Explanation of Job position. Friendly and Interview time was prompt. Gave me an opportunity to ask any questions. Received feedback on all questions answer. Specific on what they were looking for in an applicant.

Interview Questions

• What as One question that was asked during the interview?   1 Answer

Buddy Brigade Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Great communication! Responded quickly with informative email and interview for volunteer program was scheduled within a week! Interview was friendly and informative. Second interview has already been scheduled to meet my therapy dog.

Interview Questions

• What organization is your therapy dog certified?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters.

Interview

Applied online. Within a week, HR called me to schedule an interview and was based on my timeframe and availability. I was offered the position informally during my interview, with a formal follow up call one week after with details of position.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn about CHKD from reading our wesbite?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy process. Interview focused more on what I could expect if I decided to accept position. No difficult questions. Interviewer provided a tour of the facility and staff. Offered position by the time I left

Rehab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

The supervisor of the Sports Medicine Department interviewed me and he was very friendly. He asked about my schooling and what classes I took related to physical therapy. We also talked about my personal training experience. Then he asked my availability and whether I would be going back to school anytime soon. It was very informal and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a rehab aide here at CHKD?   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Norfolk, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was called to do an interview and was interviewed within a few days onsite. Then I was called a few days later with a job offer and to come in and complete paperwork and take a drug/nicotine test.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a specific question but they were all fairly average questions.   1 Answer

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Norfolk, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people who would supervise and help me in different areas of the job. It did not feel intimidating at all. Everyone was super friendly. They asked me basic questions about my experience and explained the parameters of the job. I was allowed ample opportunities to ask questions, displaying my knowledge of the experience required and my willingness to learn more.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of knowledge about [subject matter]?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Norfolk, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

Just went interview. Had to obtain some immunizations along with a physical. I also had to complete OSHA and CLIAA. The interview process also consist of a drug screening. Also CPR certification.

Interview Questions

• Why did I become a medical assistant   1 Answer
    • Was I looking for part time or full time position   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters.

Interview

HR did a wonderful job setting things up. The interview was done in a quiet and comfortable are. Felt the interviewers did listen to me. Felt the employees loved it at CHKD.

Negotiation

It was easy. After the interview I was called by HR who based the offer on my experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital Of The King's Daughters (Norfolk, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Submit application online, then was called to come in to meet with Human Resources. Once that was deemed good to continue, met with the unit manager. Was offered a job quickly and given a start date.