Cover image for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 352 of over 352 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

I applied for the new grad December posting. I was invited to do a prerecorded interview one week later. I completed prerecorded interview and am currently waiting to hear back from HR.

Interview Questions
  • Why start your career at CHOP?
    Answer Question

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in Oct 2022

Interview

First interview went well Interviews second one not so sure of overall it was a good experience hope the ladies these held the interview were very sweet and understanding.hope I get the job!

Interview Questions
  • What prompted you to applying for this position?

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

6h

a

Medical Records

I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?

4 Comments

Healthcare

75.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Children's Hospital of Philadelphia~14374
Join the conversation on

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

3 rounds of formal interviews, plus a one-off with department director. Went relatively quickly, about one interview each week, but I had a very motivated hiring manager who was eager to fill the position. I’ve heard this is not always the case at CHOP. Received an offer very quickly after submitting references, countered on salary once, and accepted verbally within 2 days (again, not always typical at CHOP). All in all, took about 2 months from applying to go through the entire interview process and onboarding until I officially began my job.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions: strengths and weaknesses, experience with project management, experience working in pediatrics

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

Very easy and informative . Polite and kind interviewer. Gave all information needed and response time was great . Gave all information needed to move to next step . Helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

Great speedy and easy process with a phone interview and good communication beforehand. Even though there was some initial confusion on what time the interview was it was quickly cleared up and the person was very responsive to their email.

Interview Questions
  • What background makes you good for this position? Why are you interested in working at CHOP?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in Aug 2022

Interview

After an online application, I had a chat with the hiring manager, a phone screen with a recruiter, and then a formal on-site interview with relevant faculty and staff. My interview also included a coding assessment, which tested my skills in SQL and Python. Overall a smooth interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Python: Parsing a tab-delimited .txt file, extracting relevant data and returning a cleaned file. SQL: Joining two health records databases, filtering for requested info and returning relevant data. Why is this position important to you?

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and took 4months. Background check takes a long time. Adding more words to make this a 30 word interview process paragraph. Still needs more words.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. I Described my background, experience, ways of working, and then was given a policy memo to write. The policy memo was pretty straightforward for anyone with a policy background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

The interviewers asked Standard interview questions tell us a little bit about yourself an your experience in your current role and how that experience will relate to your new role

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in May 2022

Interview

Easy questions, no complicated words. The interview took about 30 min. Found out to be over qualified for the position. benefits are good and pay are good as well. Had to turn the position down

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 352 Interviews

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.78 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Nurse Resident and Research Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Registered Nurse and Clinical Research Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia takes an average of 39 days when considering 427 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Research Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Research Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 58 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia according to 427 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.44%