Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.8

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward and asked a lot of behavioral type questions. Process took about 3 weeks. Be prepared for "tell me about a time when..." and what you can contribute to the hospital/why should we hire you.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Did phone interview July 26th, 2nd interview Aug 9th and then met with Director of Outpatient Registration yesterday and was told I'm the only finalist for the position. Today received an email telling me to complete some additional steps in my profile. I'm honestly waiting for a offer letter at this point. All interviews have gone well. Awaiting offer still

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

The HR person interviewed me over the phone and then a manager interviewed me over the phone. The problem was, the HR person told me I was not allowed to start until all my paper work was in but I had a no call no show on the day I was suppose to start. So, a lot of miscommunication but overall an easy experience.

Clinical Resource Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online. A week later, the recruiter sent me an email to schedule a phone interview. The overall phone interview with the recruiter was nice. She even forwarded my application to other departments that might want me. At the same day, the department I initially applied sent me an email for another phone interview in the coming week. I even checked with them the time twice. However, the interviewer never called me on the scheduled time. I tried to reach out to them 10 minutes after he/she missed the call, but no one answered or replied. 2 days later, I tried to email the interviewer again to see if he/she wants to reschedule the interview, he/she replied that the department decided to go another way with the position without even apology for missing the call or any notice ahead.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions. Skills, experience, why applying for the position...   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I've applied three different times, and only gotten a phone interview twice. Never have made it past the phone interview. Took them a month to finally send me a rejection letter. I've never had this much difficulty getting a job, and I am highly qualified and experienced.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

Interview

I had a phone interview that went really good. I was being interviewed for 2 medical assistant positions at once.. I got denied for one so I thought I got denied for both. A month or so later I had a face to face interview for a part time position

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when u was at work and u went far and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Phila, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews and one assignment. First was a phone call interview, then a short assignment needed for coding R about a topic you define and showing some graphed data using R. After the assignment was completed, a 5 hour interview process was requested to meet about 6-7 different employees within the department including the Director. As well as a short technical interview where there was a series of questions involving data processing skills.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

Interview

Applied online and they got back within a week for a pre-recorded video interview. Five questions in total. They give you 1-2 minutes for you to prepare the answer and you get to record your answer after that. You can answer up to 2 mins in each question.

Interview Questions

• Why CHOP?   Answer Question
    • Tell us when you had to deal a difficult situation in communicating with other people.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you were different from people around you and what did you learn from that experience.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question
    • Two units/ fields you would I to work at CHOP   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

4 total interviews: 1 with HR, 1 on the phone with the PI, 1 in person with the PI, and 1 with the head of the department that the project is based in.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (West Chester, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

first u had a phone interview, then I was called for a in person interview, a week later a rejection letter ,location kinda far from Philadelphia ,pa I thought it went really well but , I guess wasn't good enough good interview thought it lasted about 45 mins