Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

2.8

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

I was presented to the Office of General Counsel at CHOP as a candidate for a paralegal position. The position currently consists of supporting three attorneys, but another paralegal is expected to be hired when a fourth attorney arrives in about a month. The process was pretty quick for me because someone had started the position and left after a couple of days. I was interviewed on the phone with the office manager for the Legal Dept. and the person from CHOP's Talent Acquisition department, and they asked me to come in on the Tuesday after the July 4th holiday. Things worked out well, and I am still here.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your experience at a law firm will fit in with an in-house legal department.?   2 Answers

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

I first applied for a position on 12/27/2017. The following day , 12/28/2017, I received an invitation to video interview. Video interview was completed in a matter of 48 hours. Three days later, I was invited to take an online simulation. Nearly a week after the completion of the simulation, I was offered a face to face interview with the hiring manager. The interview experience was an overall positive experience and I felt at HOME once I had a chance to meet with the managers. Everyone I'd come into contact with was extremely nice and welcoming, even down to the security guards. The day after the face to face interview I was contacted for references and was contacted soon after with an offer. Wishing every future CHOP candidate good luck! Remember, breakthroughs... everyday!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Received an email asking to set up a phone interview. The recruiter called me at the exact time stated. Was very nice and pleasant. Was told that I would hear a response back within 2 weeks. The interview went so well, she forwarded my resume to other hiring managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

- Contact from talent acquisition representative
    - Received a phone interview
    - Received a face to face interview
    - References

I assumed the 1:1 interview went great because the interviewer said I was exactly what they were looking for and she made it seem like they were interested in me. After the interview I was asked to have 5 references take a survey for my employment. I never heard back from anyone so I contacted the acquisition representative after a week. She never heard anything. I figured if they weren't interested they would of let me know already by now it was already 3 weeks after the interview. I had high hopes. Finally a month later after reaching out to the acquisition representative again she said she would find out. Come to find out they did not offer me the job and have decided to go with another candidate. I'm not upset about not getting the job, more so that no one had the common decency to let me know and they lead me on wasting my time. I could of found another job while waiting for their response. I will never fill out with them again after this experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in July 2016.

Interview

Started with your basic phone interview, after about a month I was called by a different hiring manager for a different position at a different site. We had quick phone interview and he asked me to come in for a face to face. Met the team at the site and everyone I talked to was amazing and more then helpful! After 2 weeks or so was called by HR and received offer.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, which was about 10 minutes long and was really just clarifying schedule and salary requirements. The recruiter told me she was forwarding my application to the hiring manager and I should receive an invitation to a face-to-face interview in about two weeks. The face-to-face interview was exactly when I expected and it went very well. I was introduced to current staff members while I was there. The next step is to do a "shadowing" day to determine if I do want to continue with the process. At this point I have not been officially offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (West Chester, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

first u had a phone interview, then I was called for a in person interview, a week later a rejection letter ,location kinda far from Philadelphia ,pa I thought it went really well but , I guess wasn't good enough good interview thought it lasted about 45 mins

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Did phone interview July 26th, 2nd interview Aug 9th and then met with Director of Outpatient Registration yesterday and was told I'm the only finalist for the position. Today received an email telling me to complete some additional steps in my profile. I'm honestly waiting for a offer letter at this point. All interviews have gone well. Awaiting offer still

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

Started out with a phone interview from a recruiter. The recruiter is not in the field and did not seem interested in my responses and did not post any additional questions based on my responses. It took a really long time following that phone interview to hear more. Then there was an in person interview. The in person interview was very casual with your typical interview questions (strengths, experiences, challenge you faced, type of patients you treated). There were 3 people that interviewed with me. Then met with the HR representative. This was almost like an another interview with the questions that were asked.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions. I felt like the HR questions were more challenging, because they asked why I was interested in the other positions. I found it challenging to answer this question, so as it came across correctly that I was interested in this company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were persistent in knowing my response ASAP. Did not allow a lot of my time to ponder the offer even though I would not be able to start for two months

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

After an online application I was contacted to fill out a basic survey of how I would handle situations. The interview took place in three half an hour blocks with three people in each group. Questions were relevant and made with consideration.