Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions

Interviews at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

2.8

Nurse Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

First, there was a "Video interview" (which was just talking into a camera) after submitting the resume to the online portal. After a brief waiting period, you are informed if you are in the "talent pool" or not, which enters you into the recruitment pool for a position. After a brief waiting period, there will be an interview with a unit director. During the pandemic, it was a skype interview with unit director.

Nurse Residency Interview

Interview

I applied to the nurse residency and after approximately 4 weeks, was asked to complete a video interview. I then recorded my responses to the questions, and was placed in the New Hire Pool.

Nurse Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Easy interview process. Got a video interview one month after submitting application and was placed in the pool one week after. The video interview consisted of 4 questions with about 1 minute to prepare and 2 minutes to answer. Still waiting for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Nurse Resident Interview

Interview

I applied online and was asked to do a video interview. I completed the video interview within two weeks and couple weeks later was notified that I was entered into the talent pool. I am waiting for an in person interview.

Nurse Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

I applied to the nurse resident program in mid-January 2020 and received an invitation for an online interview about 2 weeks later. They'll ask four questions that you'll have a limited about of time to answer and then there is a small written section where you can give your preferences for area (med-surg, ICU, etc.) I got an invitation for an in-person interview the beginning of February.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

Relatively informal, friendly, video interview. Was given ample information about the research conducted in the lab and whether or not the type of research fit my background. The call lasted around 30 minutes.

Contracts Associate Interview

Application

Interview

First round was an HR phone interview. Then a video interview. I didn’t hear anything for two months and then got a call asking if I was interested in doing an in person interview. I said that I was and never heard anything back. A couple of weeks later I got an email saying I had not been chosen.

Super inconsistent contact through hiring process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

Very long process in order to get an in person interview. Had a online interview and was entered into pool, then emailed 3 weeks later to set up interview at hospital and shadow experience.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Applied online. Participated in a phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, and finally an in-person interview with the manager and the director. Was never given a determination from either the manager or the director after my in-person interview. Disorganized and unprofessional process.

Nurse Resident Interview

Interview

I applied to the Nurse Residency Program at CHOP for the medical inpatient units. Upon applying, I completed the video interview and eventually participated in the Interview Day in December 2019. The in-person interview was great; the interviewer asked 4-5 questions and then asked if I wanted to ask any questions, too. It has been 2 weeks and am still waiting to hear back.