Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 298 of over 298 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

I was asked to submit pre-corded videos answering various questions. Next talent acquisition called me to set up a formal interview with a nurse manager. The nurse manager and I met via teams, I was asked questions like “tell me a time when you disagreed with management” “tell me why you like pediatrics”. A week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in pediatrics/what interests you the most?
    1 Answer

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

very smooth, it took me about a month to the final round. The hr was nice and mangers were always reply emails. There were 4 rounds interviews for this positions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

Contacted via email because they saw my materials in applying for a different research assistant position. Phone interview and then invited to the office for an in-person interview. Orientation after offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

I was so excited to get an interview for this position but I thought it was weird because the job portal said not in consideration. They called me and rushed me to interview the next day with the PI. The PI was super condescending and was like you need to know exactly how you want to be involved in the clinical trials whether it is data analysis, cost analysis etc. Then the second interview they pushed me to do it the same day even though it was better for me to do it later in the week. Both of the interviews were super rushed. Then they rejected me the next day. I have interviewed for 10 Clinical Research Coordinator positions and this way by far the most unprofessional experience. I know that hospitals are sometimes required to interview a certain number of people even though they know who they are hiring and it was pretty clear they had another candidate lined up. At the very least they should have made it more believable that it was a real interview. It is very disappointing that one of the top children's hospitals in the country treats people like this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were three stages: 1) Conversation with the team leader, and other data scientists. They mostly asked questions about my prior experience in data science. 2) 45 minute presentation (+15 min Q&A), on my previous research relevant to the position I was interviewing for 3) 1.5 hour technical interview and live coding. They asked various questions about data science concepts, and how I would approach a particular analysis. Then they had me take a sample dataset and fit a couple different basic ML model to it, in Google Colab.

Interview Questions
  • This was for an NLP and machine-learning focused position, so they asked questions like: 1) What is the difference between syntactic and semantic analysis? 2) What is part of speech tagging? 3) What is the purpose of cross-validation? 4) What are various approaches to feature engineering?

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

Streamlined virtual interview process to accommodate for COVID. Administration and HR were responsive and transparent about the interview process and very eager to match my needs as an entry level professional to the opportunities available.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you disagreed with a policy or procedure? How did you handle it?

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

The interviewers were friendly and organized. I was given inaccurate instructions for how to get into the building, however. The person I was told to ask security to contact was not listed in their directory, and I did not have a contact number. I was nearly late because I was stuck at security and could not reach anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

about 4 days after applying was asked to complete a video interview - questions were all behavioral based questions. nothing you could prepare for in advance besides "why chop". still waiting to hear back from video interview it has been a week.

Interview Questions
  • why chop time u placed yourself in someone elses shoes time someone else caused problem for you

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

First I reached out via email with a CV and Letter of Interest for an open position to discuss it with the program director. It was followed by an informal phone interview followed by an in person interview (Pre-COVID).

Interview Questions
  • What was I looking for as far as long term career goals. Why was I wanting more fellowship training.

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Application

I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Interview

Asked a few questions about my background and education. Very quick and to the point, no questions that required deep thinking really. There were questions about my future plans though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 298 Interviews