Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.8

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Process was smooth but a little drawn out. Enjoyed every session!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy to Navigate and mutual.

Program Coordinator Interview

Interview

Completed a phone screening after which I was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and other members in the department. A group interview was conducted and the participants took notes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were able to successfully deal with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa).   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Awesome onboarding process, very helpful HR in terms of relocation etc

Interview Questions

• nothing that i can think of..atleast at this stage of my career   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Video recorded interview - through computer - in person group interview - shadowing day

Interview Questions

• When did you make a mistake in clinical and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Information Service Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Applied for the position. They will contact you back by email. They will ask you to make an appointment for phone interview. After that, if you passed the phone interview, they will contact you back for in-person interview at Children Hospital.

Interview Questions

• What is your future goal?
      What did you learn from mistake?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Reached out to a friend in the department I was interested in, general application online, pending tasks, video interview, acceptance to new rn talent pool, and now waiting. About a week between all steps but now in the pool for over a month

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with someone who was different than you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Need to be persistent and contact a recruiter almost weekly.

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview process was very unique, as I was blessed to meet someone affiliated with Chop. I was then interviewed by the manager and staff. The second part of my interview consisted of scanning. It was very positive and welcoming. Chop is somewhere I never wouldve imagined I would be considered to work at. Whatever the outcome, I would gladly love to start a career at Chop. I think I would gain a lot of experience, as well as see many different cases that would help my career. I'm still hopeful to see what the outcome will be, I should be hearing something soon.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied Sunday night and received an email about a phone screen the next day. Wow that was fast I thought. Scheduled the phone screen for 2 days later. Lasted 15 minutes and was straight up from a list. Said I'd find out in a day if the hiring manager is interested in bringing me in.

2 weeks later I sent an email to HR, said I was still being considered.

2 weeks alter I sent another email to HR, never responded.

Then the posting mysteriously disappeared. I've heard that for their corporate offices it typically takes months to get through.

Student Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in May 2012.

Interview

I applied the position through Drexel dragon job website. there is a phone call from HR, then I get to talk to the doctor I work with. We had a short conversation about my expectation and my work experience. Then I was accepted as a summer internship research assistant.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used MATLAB programing before?
      Have you every work on biomedical research before?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

It was informal. I met with the attending physician I would work for and the Research Coordinator I'd be replacing. Everyone was friendly and we spent the afternoon together. I enjoyed seeing where I'd work and meet the people I'd interact with daily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.