Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Office Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Office Coordinator Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

They contact you via email to schedule phone interview. Phone interview is approximately 30 minutes, or seemingly shorter if they are not really interested. The go over housekeeping information with you to ensure they have all of the most up to date information. They then go through your resume discussing any lapses in employment or many of those other tid-bits HR folks are trained to pick up from a resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CHOP?   Answer Question
  • Name a project you are most proud.   Answer Question
  • Are you good at other computer programs other than those we have mentioned? (this question does not include Microsoft Word, EXCEL, Access, ETC.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Office Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in September 2011.

Interview

Call from a recruiter / Face-to-face interview / Job offer / Background check (6-weeks) / New employee orientation / In job. CHOP is very thorough in performing the proper background and education checks. If you want a good paying job, it may be worth the wait if you're progressing through the hiring stages.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time made a mistake on the job and what was the outcome?   Answer Question