Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Program Coordinator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR within a couple days asking to schedule an initial phone interview. HR lady was very nice, job description and salary met expectations and she said I was a definite good fit for the position. She told me to let her know if I had not been contacted within a couple of days for a follow-up interview with the a department rep and she would "bug them until they did." Over the next several weeks, I received no correspondence regarding the position. I both emailed and called with no reply. Very unprofessional and disappointing interaction given CHOP's reputation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Program Coordinator Interview

Interview

Completed a phone screening after which I was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and other members in the department. A group interview was conducted and the participants took notes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were able to successfully deal with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa).   1 Answer