Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

30 minute interview with doctor who heads the project and the current lab technician. Talked alot about past scientific skills that were applicable in that laboratory. Also extensively explained the setup of the laboratory and the everyday work environment. Interviewer was very enthusiastic and laid back. Really wanted the candidate to succeed in the position and use it as a launching point for a different career.

Interview Questions

• Do you intend on pursuing a graduate degree?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Anonymous Employee in New Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (New Phila, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

HR phone call they ask you why you want to work at CHOP, about your related expereience, why you would be a good fit, information about the manager and hospital how much you have researched about them. Then they call you in for a in person interview. My interview was good, I got a tour, I met with the manager, asked me personal and professional questions, wanted to get to know me as a person not just my expereince. They hire based on overall vibe.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why CHOP
      2. What is your experience
      3. Tell me about your typical day
      4. What is your passion
      1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Interview

Awesome onboarding process, very helpful HR in terms of relocation etc

Interview Questions

• nothing that i can think of..atleast at this stage of my career   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Look at the career opportunity website. Fill in the forms and submit the application. Sometimes you also need to provide references. Wait for the phone call from human resources and the PI. If you pass the phone interview, you will be invited to an onsite interview. Discuss the salary and benefits wit HR.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in October 2010.

Interview

I first was interviewed over the phone about the position. I was asked basic questions about my background, my skills, and why did I want to work there. I was then asked to come into the office for a interview. More job specific questions about what was expected.