Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.9

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

One phone screen with Human Resources person, One in person interview with three members of security leadership. Pretty basic overall, nothing which I was not prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What are your future career goals. What can you bring to our organization.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

I completed 1 phone interview and 1 in person interview. I was not contacted till about 30 days after online application submitted, then about 2 weeks later had an in person interview. The process may have been slightly slowed in that I was being considered for multiple positions with multiple managers.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions about situations I had encountered, questions about past experience and details about past positions. Also included a medication/dosages calculation exam.   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. Lots of questions about my previous experience, and possible scenarios with children. Told to wait a few days for call back, waited almost a month and received an email.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the nurse tells you to grab vital signs on a newly transferred child to your unit?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR two months after applying for the position and she asked me a few phone interview questions right away and was set up with an interview two days later. HR sent me an "itinerary" for the interview with the name of just the hiring manager and I walked into six pairs of eyes on me. Was given a decision a week and a half later. I did not get the position due to lack of experience.

Star Studio Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

phone screening then in person interview with 3 people. everyone was really nice. the interview lasted an hour and went really well. the staff made me feel like i would get an offer then didn't contact me. I contacted them after 2 weeks and received the we went with someone else but we really liked you email reply. very frustrating.

Patient Safety Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process was Very quick and they were accommodating with scheduling. I met with a Great team. Regret not taking the offer. Very competitive salary and benefits. The organization is all about doing the right thing.

Director of Rehab Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota in August 2015.

Interview

I received a phone interview about two weeks after applying online. The interview I felt went very well and was easy with the basic interview questions. I waited over 6 months before getting a final answer that they chose a different candidate. In the process I checked in every 2-4 weeks to see what progress was being made for hiring for the position. I kept being told they were continuing to look but liked my resume.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to set up an in person interview. The in person interview was with the heads of the department I applied for, they asked a bunch of questions and the interview lasted about 45-60 mins. After the interview, you will get a call offering you the job if you accept HR calls you with details on the next steps.

Surgery Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR, then a face to face with the asst manager and after that I was called back to meet with the clinic manager and the Medical Director/Surgeon of the clinic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They had made an offer to me and I countered back asking for more money, she went back to the clinic manager and they accepted that offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Very inclusive and warm environment. The experience was informative and truly engaging. The staffing team prepared me for the process and kept me informed through out the process. I enjoyed meeting the team and the tour of the hospital. Overall great experience.