Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics Registered Nurse Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics (Kansas City, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

First step after online application is a video interview. This sounds intimidating, but just prepare like for any other interview and ensure you have a quiet, simple, well-lit area to record it in. After that I worked with a recruiter who was helpful but did make some mistakes, including setting me up for an interview with a manager for a position that was not the work schedule I have indicated availability for. However, when that did not work out, I was quickly (within 10 days) scheduled for an interview in another area that was hiring for the schedule I wanted. For me the process was quick, I think less than a month from video interview to start date.

Interview Questions

• I don't really recall...I think it is important to be strong on why you want to work for CMH and what specific skills you have that make you a great candidate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics (Kansas City, MO) in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via my email address first. I then responded and the HR personnel scheduled the interview. I arrived was given a medication calculation test and did a 1:1 interview with the HR recruiter. Asked a lot of questions, tried to find out who I was as a person and what I was looking for in an employer. Then went for an interview in the unit I applied for. Met the manager in the front lobby and was escorted to the unit - at which time we went to the desk and was introduced to employees who were then asked to the interview if they wanted. Ended up being a group interview...interviewed by 5 employees and the manager. Was impressed with the "team work" attitude and not one negative was said by the employees. HR seemed a bit disorganized but learned as the day progressed a front office person was sick.

Interview Questions

• What can you provide us as a company that someone else may not be able too?   1 Answer