Children's National Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was long & drawn out. I interviewed with about 6 managers. The interview started about 2 hrs late. I did connect with one of the managers and was happy to know I would be working with her.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about attendance and working with others.   1 Answer

Interview

Apply online, if chosen will will be scheduled for an interview at which time you will take a short quiz which includes basic math, conversion and word problems, etc. If you have a passing score your application will be referred to hiring manager for a second interview. Note: take a calculator with you.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

Preliminary interviews are held a few times a year for PCTs as there are not rolling offers. Preliminary interview consists of a short quiz on child development and pediatric vital signs. Study material is sent to the interviewee a short time before the interview. After successful completion of the quiz a short 1 on 1 interview with a recruiter is held.

Secondary interviews are held in departments that are interested in hiring you.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, mostly the standard pre hospital screening questions dealing with patient safety and workplace cohesiveness.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

apply online hr interview departmental interview callback ask the same questions as any interview just be open and honest and smile after all it is a kid hospital. be prepared on time and dress nicely

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System.

Interview

HR is no nonsense. After I applied they called me two days later. They picked the date and if I couldn't attend, they said "Thank you for your consideration" and ended the call. Eventually I was able to go to the initial interview. It consisted of a very basic written test with questions on basic calculations like pounds to kg, basic math and medical terminology. Then you interview with the nurse recruiter. If they liked you and you passed your test, your application is forwarded to the units in need and they contact you. The interview on the units depend on where you go. It can be very serious to a casual conversation with your bar buddy. If they like you, you get an offer then pre employment physical.

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Children's National Health System.

Interview

I applied online. I didn't hear anything for months. I finally got a screening call from a recruiter. Then the following week was invited to meet the recruiter in person. Two weeks after that I had a full day of interviews followed by a couple more rounds of phone interviews and finally a test.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, but you do things in rounds so you recreate your self all day long.   Answer Question

Negotiation

take it or leave it.

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

Hardest interview of my life! Good experience though. There is no way anyone could have prepared me for that interview. After all I was seeking employment by a top hospital in the nation for a supervisory role. The experience overall was worth it. Took a month from the time i applied, received a call, went in for an interview, got an offer call and so forth. I am thrilled! They hammered me in that interview, literally sat in my car shaking for a hour (seriously). I am honored to have been the final choice.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's National Health System in January 2015.

Interview

I was sent an email requesting an interview. We established a date for a phone interview one week from the date of the email. On the day of the phone interview, I was immediately told that the screening process had not noticed that I would not be graduating college for another five months. I was then told that they were looking to fill the position sooner, so the phone interview would therefore not be necessary. I was not happy with the fact that they could not have resolved this issue with an email, but instead led me in to the actual phone interview only to tell me over the phone that it would not be happening after all.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System.

Interview

I submitted my application online and received an email a week later asking to come in for an interview. I had the in person interview the following week and was offered the job two weeks later.

Clinical Research Coordinator I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by e-mail asking for availability for an interview. I interviewed and in three weeks received a response stating that I was selected.

Interview Questions

• You are asked to do a mock consent I was e-mailed a consent form before the interview and that would be the form I had to present to a hypothetical patient's parent. The questions were pretty standard: tell me about yourself, what made you choose this field, etc.   Answer Question