Children's National Health System Anonymous Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

In the particular interview experience I had, there wasn't an HR/recruiting involvement, so the hiring manager had to schedule the interviews and such. I realize this can be overwhelming, however, the time it took to provide me with a decision after the final interview I had was nearly a month. I found this to be unprofessional and less than courteous. After the phone interview, I was notified within a few business days of an invitation to come in for a first round interview. After that, another few business days passed and I was notified of a final interview. I was surprised and frustrated that it took so long to get back to me. After about 2 weeks, I assumed they were in the process of offering to the other candidate, so I moved forward with my job search. About 2 weeks later, I got the call. Hopefully this is a once in a blue moon instance and future candidates will not have to endure the long wait as I did.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • If I called your references, what three words would they use to describe you?   Answer Question