Children's National Health System Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Children's National Health System Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.5

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Radiology Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the next day received a phone call to set up an interview. I did so the following Monday. I interviewed with the manager and clinical leader and it was very casual. I then had to remove all jewelry and shadowed three nurses in the unit throughout the different stages (pre-op, during the test and post-procedure). Everyone was friendly and I learned a lot about radiology nursing.

Communications Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very professional as well as the supervisor that interviewed me. She was pleasant and the human resource department was helpful as well. This company has a great reputation for excellent service and I was very satisfied even being a interviewee.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers or situations?   Answer Question

RN II Interview

Application

Interview

I was contacted by the supervisor really quick after submitting my application approximately 3 days later. Ever since the interview I have not heard any response back from the manager. I assumed they selected another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Children's? what are your strengths ? weaknesses?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was long & drawn out. I interviewed with about 6 managers. The interview started about 2 hrs late. I did connect with one of the managers and was happy to know I would be working with her.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about attendance and working with others.   1 Answer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

Had a phone interview with Hiring Manager first, then meet with HR hiring manager, Panel in front of 4 doctors then other staff. The whole process was done in two days, phone interview first day then asked to come in.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in certain situation, what type of software are you willing to learn. Office organizational skills.   Answer Question

Director of Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with leadership staff to review my competency for the job. I had several rounds of interviews. Met with both Engineering and Construction staff to discuss my plans for the department and my competency for the job. Many of the questions were centered around what I felt is wrong with the department and what could be improved.

RN I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

Unit manager called to schedule an interview.unit manager and clinical nurse educator were present. Both asked a lot of questions about my pediatric practicum. Halfway through interview unit manager left to go to another interview and stepped out to take a call before that. there was a short shadowing experience afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked into a room with a patient who was asthmatic?   1 Answer

Recruiter, Blood Donor Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

Not long, a few phone calls and a half day in person. The original phone calls were with the HR recruiter, who also extended the offer and was in charge of the salary negotiations and start date. She was not helpful at all and I actually had to reach out to the hiring manager directly because she would not respond once I had accepted the offer.

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with lab PI and answered questions about my experience in research and writing of research articles, reports, grant proposals, etc.. Expressed willingness to join laboratory as research tech with primary roles in writing rather than in benchwork. agreed to start work right away as there was so much to do.

Interview Questions

• Can you write papers and grants?   1 Answer

CCT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two clinical instructors and then got a tour around the unit. Asked various questions regarding hypothetical situations - mainly focused around patient care (i.e. what would you do if a patient's mom is yelling at you). Offered feedback at the end and said they would be in touch within the next couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any position in a company what would you be? (i.e. the CEO, regular staff nurse, etc).   1 Answer