Children's National Health System Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Children's National Health System Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.5

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was long & drawn out. I interviewed with about 6 managers. The interview started about 2 hrs late. I did connect with one of the managers and was happy to know I would be working with her.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about attendance and working with others.   1 Answer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

Had a phone interview with Hiring Manager first, then meet with HR hiring manager, Panel in front of 4 doctors then other staff. The whole process was done in two days, phone interview first day then asked to come in.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in certain situation, what type of software are you willing to learn. Office organizational skills.   Answer Question

Director of Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with leadership staff to review my competency for the job. I had several rounds of interviews. Met with both Engineering and Construction staff to discuss my plans for the department and my competency for the job. Many of the questions were centered around what I felt is wrong with the department and what could be improved.

RN I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

Unit manager called to schedule an interview.unit manager and clinical nurse educator were present. Both asked a lot of questions about my pediatric practicum. Halfway through interview unit manager left to go to another interview and stepped out to take a call before that. there was a short shadowing experience afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked into a room with a patient who was asthmatic?   1 Answer

Recruiter, Blood Donor Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC).

Interview

Not long, a few phone calls and a half day in person. The original phone calls were with the HR recruiter, who also extended the offer and was in charge of the salary negotiations and start date. She was not helpful at all and I actually had to reach out to the hiring manager directly because she would not respond once I had accepted the offer.

CCT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two clinical instructors and then got a tour around the unit. Asked various questions regarding hypothetical situations - mainly focused around patient care (i.e. what would you do if a patient's mom is yelling at you). Offered feedback at the end and said they would be in touch within the next couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any position in a company what would you be? (i.e. the CEO, regular staff nurse, etc).   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

I first applied online, and after several days, received a follow-up email from a potential supervisor, with whom I then scheduled a phone call. The phone interview was fairly straightforward in the end, and was roughly equal parts skills assessment and fit assessment. At the end of the interview, I was offered a position on the spot by my potential supervisor, and given some time to get back to them.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in software engineering, including the programming languages you are familiar with.   Answer Question

Global Patient Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called in for a first interview in January. I met with the Department director.
    Two weeks after the first interview I was called in for a second interview. The second interview was not with anybody working with the Department but rather with a consultant.
    I felt in the second interview that the decision had already been made.

Interview Questions

• - Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
      - Why did you chose to apply to Children's National?
      - How does your experience relate to this position?
      Answer Question

RN I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with questions about experience, qualities, and time for you to ask questions. More focused on personal characteristics and offered an opportunity to shadow at a later date.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Children's National Health System (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

apply online hr interview departmental interview callback ask the same questions as any interview just be open and honest and smile after all it is a kid hospital. be prepared on time and dress nicely